• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Chinese New Year!

DJsexie

hope the year of Rooster bring you prosperity and good health :)

(and bring me good marks, alcohol, and some hot guys :p)

I'm not fat, I'm not sloppy, I definitely don't wear a wife-beater and taking a picture of myself playing CS while wearing one...like a certain someone on this message board.

I remember him as a sloppy fat --- asian at the arcade playing it's-a-thing-of-the-past-DDR. :p

Yes.

DDR is old. You need like EyeToy :p or DDR 4th Mix~ (Ever seen 'Waterboys'? It's about some guys who want to do synchronised swimming, and learn by synchronising DDR moves)

DDR 4th Mix? WTF, that's old. It's been 8th mix for almost a year and a half now, buddy. :rolleyes:

screen00002.jpg

screen00029.jpg

:p

Daniel said:
StepMania or something?
And an EMS PS2 USB adapter.

I should use DWI, but they haven't released anything new in so long, so I guess I'll try SM instead.

this thread is so off-topic its sad.

mahoro, you sound like a kinky guy.. I'm sure someone somewhere will enjoy your gaming fetishes. ;)

DJsexie said:
this thread is so off-topic its sad.

mahoro, you sound like a kinky guy.. I'm sure someone somewhere will enjoy your gaming fetishes. ;)

Off-topic = the new trend.

All the people that enjoy Mahoro's gaming "fetishes" are all losers idling gamesurge.

Back