• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by amirk999

1. A

Google adsense

I only took pics :) She is my neice :) Her birthday was on the 22nd of November
  2. A

Google adsense

oh well, I broke the ToS and I payed for it. I think that I deserved this...
  3. A

Google adsense

Thanks, looks like I will give popups a try.
  4. A

Google adsense

I never got any emails from Google in a while. Once they asked me to remove a few posts because members were talking about "confidential" information about Google, I deleted them and emailed them back and they sent me another email telling me thank you for removing the information. That is...
  5. A

Google adsense

I don't know what happened to my account, but I can't login. Everytime I try, I get this: Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to...
  6. A

New Free Host!

didn't you already get banned because it was a scam? I remember that you copied your FAQ from HostUltra, so it said hostultra and unlimited space for most of it.
  7. A

GET RICH FAST! <The Truth about "UNLIMITED" hosting providers>

look @ what I found: http://www.onedollarhost.net UNLIMITED Space/Bandwidth for $1 a month eh? $5 a sub though They got a 30 day money back gurantee, anyone want to see how much their "unlimited" is?
  8. A

Google adsense

Do they still send you cheques even though it is not in the payment history? (I know they cleared it after the tax thing, but some people had it before that).
  9. A

why do spaces ban China?

most sites say english sites only, so if you can make a good english site, no worries there :)
  10. A

free hosting for chinese sites.

I have a few clients that are from east Asia, but their sites are English, so I just host them :D Nationality doesn't matter to me, it is mostly language.
  11. A

why do spaces ban China?

I don't care about the advertising, I just can't read chinese, so if they upload illegal things, it will be my problem...
  12. A

I really really need.....

Yeah, usually making users post/provide stats or site is a way for webhosts to filter out the warez kiddies. I use forum post count, and it really helped with the warez problem. I made it automated, but around 50% of the sites had warez so I changed my method :)
  13. A

Google adsense

Alright, thanks for the heads up :)
  14. A

Google adsense

are we allowed putting popups on the same page as the google ads? They never said anything about that.
  15. A

wanna start a free host.. what do i need?

www.whmautopilot.com ? Forums is all you really need, make the users help eachother :) Google will really help, with google, you don't really need to put ads on the sites of the clients.
Back