• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why do spaces ban China?

syf29

1.HAVE TO do that
2.ENJOY doing that
why??
what did we chinese do with them?
why do they do that?????

do they ban all asians (the whole asia connection?) or just connections that roots in china?

Originally posted by syf29
do they HATE chinese?
i'm afieid i born in China.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=capitalism

Not to offend you, but money runs our society. Web hosting is a business. Businnesses try to make profit. They make this profit through advertising. NOW, most advertisers do not pay for traffic from China. Why? Mainly because on a relative scale, visitors from China will spend significantly less money online than will "western" visitors. Why is this? Because the products most advertisers sell is directed towards a Western market.

Pretend, for a second, you own an online company that sells American flags. You promote your company through web advertising, the kind that ends up on free webhosting. Now, how many people from China are going to buy American Flags?.

I hope that explains something...

I don't care about the advertising, I just can't read chinese, so if they upload illegal things, it will be my problem...

Originally posted by amirk999
I don't care about the advertising, I just can't read chinese, so if they upload illegal things, it will be my problem...
haha.i can help u out:p

bacause of some of the stubid chinese always sign up more than once and do not got enough......
ai....... japanese and korean also offers freehosting but we can;t sighup though then.......

Yep, that's a form of abuse too. There are many free host from China too. Check out Antonio's forum or Jgwy's website. Sorry, i dont really know their URL.

I think this is because most of china stedent study Englishi only ,so ~~~~~~~~~~
the cant understand JP &KRO

:coolmusic

i can help you ,too

Originally posted by amirk999
hahahha :)

en ~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by sisha
I think this is because most of china stedent study Englishi only ,so ~~~~~~~~~~
the cant understand JP &KRO

:coolmusic

i think so~

Back