• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting for chinese sites.

excalibur

i noticed that not many hosts accept chinese sites, so i'm deciding to host some of them.

what you will get:
-ensim control panel
-50 megs space
-5 gb bandwidth
- php
-mysql
-ftp etc.

Requirements:
- top level domain
- at least 100 unique visitors a day (requires stats to prove this)
- 468x60 banner on everypage

contact me if you receive over 100 unique visitors a day and we can work something out, if you get millions of hits a month, i will still host you and create a custom plan for you. for example if you generate 20 million hits a month, i will make a 200 gb bandwidth and 1gb space plan for you. Why am i doing this? i have a big reseller account and have alot of space and bandwidth left.

ex_calibur69@hotmail.com

thankyou.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Antonio
chinese transfer do any help for you?

Maybe he just wanna help out? Think about the Chinese people who really needs webspace for a good cause.

yeh i'm not going to instantly activate accounts, i will check that stats are correct etc. yeh i just want to offer hosting to chinese people because often other webhosts dont host them. I'm just trying to do something different.

i dont know other chinese' idea

but i am not willing to get extra feathur for i am a chinese

i just want to chinese will not refered as an special group

which was descibed greed and thinked as rules breakers

any way thank you for your perfect offer

too many people in china, 56 peoples and more than 1 billion people , therefore even 'small group' means many

I believe most of them are kids who abuse the web server
they do not know how to go in a correct way in internet.
they need correct conducted by experienced people.

Please forgive the 'small group' , and give them chance, the kids need opportunity

Some suggestion to excalibur,

I don't think they would abuse the server if they get the host by effort. In fact, as I know many chinese people who have very good web building skill, some of them are even first class! but lack of a good host.

The problem is they are always lack of communication with server admin - i do think it is because of chinese ancient culture, many chinese peoples are passive in communication. In this case , they don't know who you are, that's why they abuse, for they are not trust you.

As I know the admin of myhost24.com is doing very good - strictly approval of very application, keeping in touch with the members . Many chinese members but little abuser.

BTW. I am from China too, sorry for my poor english.

Thanks excalibur !

I agree with you that even Chinese will not abuse the server if they get it by effort, and I mean an effort to be real and believable. We have had signups which are from China and their requests were complete 'copy and paste' from another member's application. These were rejected. On the other hand, we have also approved some Chinese and gave them hosting based on their genuine requests, and we've not had any problems.

Everyone deserves an opportunity, but since a higher percentage of signups from Chinese lead to server abuse, it's natural that webhosts are more careful. Nevertheless, a chance should be given to those who are genuinely in need.

Originally posted by kokorado

Please forgive the 'small group' , and give them chance, the kids need opportunity

I don't think they would abuse the server if they get the host by effort. In fact, as I know many chinese people who have very good web building skill, some of them are even first class! but lack of a good host.

I agree

I host several people from China and am having no problems.

I had problems in the past but now I interview each prospective client or customer so I get to know each person. This helps a great deal.

Of course you have to watch for abuse! But I watch every account without regards to location... people are people and no matter the location, nationality or race the possibility for abuse exists if unchecked.

Nice Offer.:chinese2:

Yes i agree with all of you. Chinese people as a group should not be outlawed, but the people who abuse generous hosts like us should be. I could have easily setup an instant signup link but i didnt want to do that because i have had some negative experiences with Chinese people applying for webspace before. Through them contacting me through email, i will check their site, their stats etc.

Currently i'm already hosting a few chinese websites and they seem to be genuine people who want to have their site up(forums mainly) where they can discuss things that are relevant to them. I check their files ocassionally and i have yet found any illegal files. I also had a friend who was chinese check the content of the site so to see whether there was any illegal content.

Everybody's got a right to a free webhost, that includes chinese people. :applaudin

but then again, you have to be cautious of the small minority who abuse the system. :doh!:

I have a few clients that are from east Asia, but their sites are English, so I just host them :D

Nationality doesn't matter to me, it is mostly language.

Back