• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The "1st Annual FWS Gathering" Discussion

Where would you travel for a FWS gathering?

• Total voters
Someone needs to take charge and those serious about a meetup, will be more inclined to get involved.

Craig is a hero :p

Go on then mention a club you can book, other venues, etc. ?

It's getting late in the day for this year. Cost will be a high mark, so having pre paid would be essential (a VIP area - your thinking of a lapdance you perv :lol:)

Ok, let someone take action.

London (some club) 5th/04/08, start with a meet at some pub then onto a club at around 10PM (would be cool to get a VIP area).

These things ain't that hard to pull off, I do allot events. As long as am not the only one who turns up am happy.

Could be a good idea to get a guest book up so we know 100% who's coming then we can book some club area & get all other stuff going, without knowing who's turning up you may as well forget it! :)

Ok Craig,
Get on to that and let us know how ya do.
Once we have a venue and date we will be motoring.

It's now past later & definately past tommorow afternoon (timeframe reference lst post) :D

Craigs SLA shot to hell!

hehe, I've made enquires but am waiting for feedback from them, u dont fancy Manchester anyone?.

Manchesters okay, it's the northern...er the north of... er it's northish :D

It's got a bus stop!

i say we all meet in Lebanon, exept for the few explosions here and there and the 16 assassinations during the last 2 years, the country is pretty safe and the trip here is very cheap, and you can all stay n my place and if some of you might get lucky you might spend the night in my bed(preferably a female)

If you come to Atlanta, you can all be rappers.

All you need is Fruity Loops Studio and lyrics about how much money you have.

No problem Craig.

I am going to try and get together with a few members as well in Melbourne later in the year. Should be good.

Back