• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not access the FTP Manager i get this error:

Unable to connect to FTP server zhosting.dyndns.org on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Drilldown: ftp_openconnection > ftp_connect: net2ftp_ftpserver=zhosting.dyndns.org.

As it says when you sign up, your ftp account is not set up immediately, all acounts are set up as of now (18:55 GMT)

What kind of connection do you have for these servers? Servers seem very slow, and I see the domain points to an AOL ip address.

hmm i can login but when i login everything is blank :( i uploaded some stuff and now when i try to login nothing appears. all files/folders r hidden. the files r there but i just cant see them via ftp :(

Sorry, but due to the number of signups we have been getting signups are closed till tonight/tomorrow (we have doubled in size in the last four days!!!)

blackarib said:
good news, signups are open again!!! (bring on the floods of people!!)

Hi, I've just recently signed up for your free service. How long does it usually take for the FTP to start working? I also have no access to the file manager in my account.

zhosting

well, its sounds all fine and dandy, but I have a question, where exactly are these server(s) located? It seems like its an out of the house job seeing as the ips are aol, and you need to use dyndns.org, with a real connection to the net you wouldn't need dyndns.org, I could use my dial up at home with dyndns.org and host my own server if I really felt the need to. And what type of connection do the server(s) have to the net?

prosoft said:
well, its sounds all fine and dandy, but I have a question, where exactly are these server(s) located? It seems like its an out of the house job seeing as the ips are aol, and you need to use dyndns.org, with a real connection to the net you wouldn't need dyndns.org, I could use my dial up at home with dyndns.org and host my own server if I really felt the need to. And what type of connection do the server(s) have to the net?

I know this is a webhosting site, but honestly, it's a free service, why would all that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back