• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackarib

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited)

I would just like to announce that zhosting.tk is open for signups again (it was closed to new registrations for a while because of the volume of requests coming in)

Last edited:
"You are not permitted to use any 'break out of frames' scripts on your pages."

Why not? I always have two measures for ensuring my visitors break out of frames:

JavaScript: if(top!=self)self.parent.location=self.location;
HTML <HEAD>: <base target="_top">

And you claim there are no ads!

Sorry about that, this will be removed from the t&c - there are NO ADS on zhosting, and we have no plans to start putting them on pages.

gr8 site

ur offering 1 of the best free hosting plans ever
thx alot

i registered .. hope u accept it

I accecpt every registration unless there is something in the form that is against the t&c - which is not very likely. BTW new website and zpanel under construction!

with windows server again, you will have to ask the server admin to permission-ize all of the files that you usually would CHMOD yourself. That's IF the server admin has Windows Server.

blackarib said:
Sorry about that, this will be removed from the t&c - there are NO ADS on zhosting, and we have no plans to start putting them on pages.
Well that's good news.

I think .tk domain names went down for a while, it was not a server problem so users' websites were not affected. There is no need for you to CHMOD any files.

Sorry but signups have temporaily been suspended, it is hoped they will start again in a few days. This is due to the volume of signups.

:'(

blackarib said:
I think .tk domain names went down for a while, it was not a server problem so users' websites were not affected. There is no need for you to CHMOD any files.

Unless you have something like RPG Inferno for IPB... which needs extra files to be chmodded.

Sorry for the signups being suspended, we are working on an auto-signup system which we hope to implement later tonight - signups will be instant!

how long til the email is sent. i got an email error in php wehn i signed up, so i hope ftp will works

but your zpanel still works

if its possible i was wondering if you will set up my ftp incase i never get the email

i used teknoxic as my username and teknoxic@gmail.com as my email

thanks for your great host btw!

Last edited:
There was an error with the email system last night so I will not be able to send out the email, but all ftp accounts from last night have been created.
Zhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back