• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your web projects?

no it's a wysiwyg editor for the web but on a mac it does not show up. I was testing it awhile back for my web project and talked with the developers about it and it turns out it is not mac compatible. Too bad though because it was a beautiful piece of work

DO you own any popular/successful websites?

Most of my sites are flops. I have some great ideas, but I don't have the coding skills, or capital needed to materialize my dreams.
Seems like you have to have a real good custom script to be successful out there.

I have lots of time, motivation, ideas, and love for my projects, just fall short on skill and money.

Same here :D

I have a new site i started, http://blnetworks.us/, it seems to be doing pretty good assuming i open'd it monday and we have a little over 600 unigue visitors (some to the shoutbox images though), I have yet to get on marketing or SEO but I seem to be pretty good doing most of the things myself, a co-worker you could say i guess he is (he works at x10Hosting with me, but it is a volunteer job) helped write a quick function for the URLS.

hits.PNG
-- that was updated 2 minutes beofre this post

The only thing i seem i can't do is web templates but I am having one made for me...i was planning on it being a popular service, and it seems to be doing good (for ~2 hours of coding at least)

Blong: Got a lot of ----ty popups and ads at your site :p And tbh I rather code a guestbook than using that crap :/

However the idea might work for people who can't code and such..

how on earth did u get that many!!?!?!?

word of mouth, friends, auto-surfers, and hacker i guess i got hacked 2 times in the last 3 days:confused4

Blong: Got a lot of ----ty popups and ads at your site And tbh I rather code a guestbook than using that crap :/

However the idea might work for people who can't code and such..

I did this more for forum signatures, so they can view it when people are browsing..not click all these links to view it, although it could be used as a guestbook if the user set it up right...

The popup things should be off, clicksor keeps them on if you disable them, and I never changed the ad code.

Last edited:
Back