• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yay Yupapa is moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo
How exactly can he afford all of this? His parents are probably throwing money away to quickly.... I expect a company not to fake the Whois, and to buy a copy of VB, if it can't do that it is a scam.

You said he isn't professional, so maybe he likes to play around with the whois? :D Who knows.

Why are all of you so eager to bad mouth a company? Yupapa is a good host! I haven't been let down yet.

Originally posted by Phrozen
[add]

Okay, GC. Below10Host doesn't have vBulletin. I gues that makes them a scam too, huh?

They don't even have a bulletin board, they do all their support via email, and everytime I ask a question they get back to me in a minute. It is like there is a robot which has a mind of its own working there.

You said he isn't professional, so maybe he likes to play around with the whois?

But really is it helpful?

I am going by people's words here, but what I meant of buying a copy of VB, does not mean hosts that don't have VB are scams, but hosts who have warez versions are.

Ummm, I don't think you can trust any discount host, but some body has got to host you, I am getting my own server though so Im not going to care. Yupapa has been good...

Yeah that too... and I have my doubts about yupapa, always have.

That's up to you. I have just used the search engine and found what he said to him on the day he announced his hosting. You called his company a deficit producer. So now, he can get rid of donhost and buying his own server, you think he is still a deficit producer? I think you have no doubts at all, but you are just jealous or biased because it is run by a teenager.
As I can see on this forum, L33T.ca is run by teenagers and you treated them with the same attitudes.

Originally posted by Dumbbell69

That's up to you. I have just used the search engine and found what he said to him on the day he announced his hosting. You called his company a deficit producer. So now, he can get rid of donhost and buying his own server, you think he is still a deficit producer? I think you have no doubts at all, but you are just jealous or biased because it is run by a teenager.
As I can see on this forum, L33T.ca is run by teenagers and you treated them with the same attitudes.

I will not make age an issue here, I will not exploit it for my own self gain. Infact I am 17 MYSELF, 17 YEARS OLD. I am a teenager. I called his company a deficit producer because it wouldn't make profit. It has nothing to do with age, but money.

I will not make age an issue here, I will not exploit it for my own self gain. Infact I am 17 MYSELF, 17 YEARS OLD. I am a teenager. I called his company a deficit producer because it wouldn't make profit. It has nothing to do with age, but money.

alright, you are saying that he is still a deficit producer even he can get rid of donhost and afford a server?

alright, you are saying that he is still a deficit producer?

Yes, I don't see how he could possibly be making a profit, especially if his costs double. I am going to be a future economics major btw.

I am a teenager. I called his company a deficit producer because it wouldn't make profit. It has nothing to do with age, but money.

Sure, you can call this company whatever you want, but I just want to know what makes you think this company won't make any profit, but STILL can improve his own services by purchasing servers instead of being a reseller.

Sure, you can call this company whatever you want, but I just want to know what makes you think this company won't make any profit, but STILL can improve his own services by purchasing servers instead of being a reseller.

No, it is called the cost outcome... what will he gain from providing services where he loses money?

Originally posted by NexDog

You mean loads of his 3 clients? :D

Admin Edit: Never, Never, and I'll repeat it once more Never type a message like that. If you ever type another message so blatantly ignoring the rules again you are banned. You know the rules as you've been around here long enough. Here's your second chance, don't waste it.

No, it is called the cost outcome... what will he gain from providing services where he loses money?

I don't quite understand your explaination. How could a host provide service where he loses money? If he is losing money, then how could he be able to improve his hosting now?
Anyways, maybe I am dumb because i don't know much about business and economy. :)

I don't quite understand your explaination. How could a host provide service where he loses money? If he is losing money, then how could he be able to improve his hosting now?

He has to pay for the lease on the server... a person can still be losing money slowly, and still have it to spend.

Well, if you carry a job, you can afford rackchack servers, and at his prices , he could easily make a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back