• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yay Yupapa is moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Yupapa is getting off of Don Host AWESOME! They have been a good host even though they run off of the ole' crappy Don host. Cant wait, I wonder what resseller program they will run off now lol

From his posts on WHT, he says hes getting a "Daddy" server with a "friend".. I supposed Daddy is supposed to mean Dedicated.

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Yupapa is getting off of Don Host AWESOME! They have been a good host even though they run off of the ole' crappy Don host. Cant wait, I wonder what resseller program they will run off now lol

Sorry, but who cares!

Of course he has more than 3, but lets not get carried away with posts of, "Loads of people care because YUPAPA hosting will improve." From what I heard, his operation is a fly-by-night-go-get-your-spurs-on affair. A client of mine who was there briefly told me.

is his server run off some Cable or DSL modem as i think it might be. Look in his Whois, would you trust a company that says 'Yupapa, Ice Penguin None' as the address in the Whois and uses wBB for support forums(thought it used to be warez vBulletin):confused: I wouldn't!

Last edited:
Originally posted by roly
is his server run off some Cable or DSL modem as i think it might be. Look in his Whois, would you trust a company that says 'Yupapa, Ice Penguin None' as the address in the Whois and uses wBB for support forums(thought it used to be warez vBulletin):confused: I wouldn't!

People said he is a donhost reseller. Do you think donhost uses cable modem?
How the heck did you know he used a warez VBulletin? Using WBB as a support forum can cause a problem?

I thought it'd be a warez vB 'coz he got rid of it and warez is one of the thins YUPAPA participates in, i heared @ WHT that he used to distribute warez vBulletin
wBB=un-pro

If you think he can't afford a VBulletin, how could he pay for donhost reseller package? As Haze said, he is going to buy a server which is way expensive than donhost's reseller plan.

That's up to you if you think he is that kind of person.

How exactly can he afford all of this? His parents are probably throwing money away to quickly.... I expect a company not to fake the Whois, and to buy a copy of VB, if it can't do that it is a scam.

Pretty easy .. i could support buying a server ... but i'm spending my money on other stuff :classic2:

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I expect a company not to fake the Whois, and to buy a copy of VB
I agree with the part about the whois, but buying a vBulletin right off doesn't justify how professional a compnay is.

[add]

Okay, GC. Below10Host doesn't have vBulletin. I gues that makes them a scam too, huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back