• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Status
Not open for further replies.
XSIS Hosting LLC

Can any one tell what is wrong with them?? They are down since 2 weeks now!! I really want all my files hosted there. I am reseller and my clients are killing me!!!

Some one plz do something!

It's been over 10 days of downtime.

I think this is where i would take my unpacked and unfilled bags, and find a new host. Especially if I was a reseller. I would not want my clients to be sitting around. Hopefull you all made constant day to day backups.

Best of luck,
Tylar

I didnt make backup cuz i paid him to make the backups on a backupserver..
So now i've lost everything, Gonna call him..!

Wow ... there goes another host.

If anyone needs help getting back on their feet just pm me I am willing to help.

So What's gonna happen with all the customers data?

EDIT: Xsis Host and GeekRack are both down for me...

So What's gonna happen with all the customers data?

EDIT: Xsis Host and GeekRack are both down for me...

NetXHosting we aquired XSIS after its server issues last month. We were not transferred any client data. We essentially purchased the company without clients nor data. We wanted to obtain the domain portion as well as the domain names etc.

http://geekrack.net up here - but their sig needs changed so it has the correct link in it!!

And a forum with 11 posts :D Maybe you could ask there....

Thanks Decker ill be sure to get that corrected in my signature.

So the customers are left with no backups?

They just basically got the domain and bits, not the clients so wouldn't get client backups, that's still XSIS's responsibility, if it's not in the TOS disclaimers. Does seem a bit uncaring to sell it in that fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back