• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yehs hes back at home , now according to geekrack ,hopefully ill be speaking to him soon , as soon as i found out i was shocked , so :( , hopefully we will see him back sometime

I find it odd when his "brother" comes onto his private yahoo and then says hes in a accident 2 months after the downtime, and why would that stop the payments? Also why does geekrack have the same template and code? makes no sense, is there going to be a time soon to come when geekrack gets into an accident and sells?

Wow im shocked this thread is actually still going. Its quit simple actually, we purchased INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. This sale included their domain name, templates, their domain reseller which still had a positive balance as well. Along with a few other licenses etc that they owned.

I dug up Demetrius' cell phone and gave him a call. He says he is now out of the hospital and working on his recovery. He hopes to be back on the internet sometime soon. Dont mind me, but you guys are a bunch of cold-hearted people to automatically assume the worst of a situation. That's all i've ever experienced here at FWS: people who don't trust worth a ****

Dont mind me, but you guys are a bunch of cold-hearted people to automatically assume the worst of a situation. That's all i've ever experienced here at FWS: people who don't trust worth a ****

:rolleyes2
I dont think many people in this thread have been uncaring.. So dont put everyone in the same boat.

Last edited:
Actually Decker you are correct, i do have contact information for Demetris actually he is a co worker of mine. From my understanding of what happened, he was in a bike accident in which he was hurt for a couple weeks. When he returned to work we discussed purchasing his brand name from him. He is still pretty banged up from it but i do speak with him on a regular basis. I will definitely ask him if he has retained any client backups along they way. I will try for you guys but however i cant make any promises.

I have kept my nose out of this thread since I tend to upset people when I post :p But... This whole thing doesn't make sense. You say he returned to work but he isn't able to return to the "internet". You say you purchased all of his "intellectual property" but you didn't take the clients? hmmm

So he sells all of his domain/website/logos/etc... During a server outage. He had enough strength to get off his butt to collect the money from you but not enough to come here and post to tell his customers they are up **it creek without a paddle?

Honestly, how much money is a company worth that just screwd every client they had out of all of their data and payments? I'm sure a company name wouldn't go that far after that sort of ordeal.

Want sympathy? He's looking in the wrong place. Just my opinion...but I would find it hard to believe that you and Demetris are not the same person.

Bring on the negative rep!

Last edited:
I have no reason to actually negative rep you. You are intitled to your own opinion. BUT I never said that he actually returned to work, read it again i said that when he returns to work. There was no "server outage" the server was actually discontinued because the payment wasnt made (duh).

Hosting companies get sold all of the time with and or without clients, when i actually came along, there where no customers to be purchased. Or trust me i would have loved to pick them up as well. And actually from my understanding as far as payments go no one was "screwed" out of their payments. His brother Rondal did login actually refund clients funds after this happened.

No one is actually looking for sympathy trust me thats the furthest thing from his mind. The fact of he and I being the same person...thats quite laughable my friend im a woman and hes a man. :) Any more questions just keep them coming...

I have no reason to actually negative rep you. You are intitled to your own opinion. BUT I never said that he actually returned to work, read it again i said that when he returns to work. There was no "server outage" the server was actually discontinued because the payment wasnt made (duh).

Hosting companies get sold all of the time with and or without clients, when i actually came along, there where no customers to be purchased. Or trust me i would have loved to pick them up as well. And actually from my understanding as far as payments go no one was "screwed" out of their payments. His brother Rondal did login actually refund clients funds after this happened.

No one is actually looking for sympathy trust me thats the furthest thing from his mind. The fact of he and I being the same person...thats quite laughable my friend im a woman and hes a man. :) Any more questions just keep them coming...

Don't want to be petty but please read the quote...I quoted directly from your post:

GeekRack said:
When he returned to work we discussed purchasing

Link to your post: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=928164&postcount=44

What worries me is now your story is changing...

Last edited:
Thats a typo that i didnt catch. However Demetis actually did just get out the hostpital on friday which a couple of members from FWS can actually verify.

And as unsafehairball can actually verify along with habbotothemax he was actually logged into his messenger and spoke with a few clients today as well.

There are a few things that you should understand. This thread was originally started in July when he had downtime on his server or whatever the case was. Another member came along in October and actually posted regarding this current outage. So as far as the claims go that its been two months etc are false.

Demetris had his accident on 10/10. His brother then logged in here at FWS on the 11 to check to see if anyone had left message for him as well as logged into his messenger account for him to tell his customers what was going and and what had happened.

Dont know what else to tell you short of give me a call and lets chat..thats not a joke im being serious shoot me a pm and ill give you me personal cell number so that you can verify i am who i say that i am. We also are Paypal verified which i wouldnt be able to do without me being who i say that i am. ServerOrigin by all means pm me so we can get this straight.

Hey All,

I guess the funny part about the whole thing GeekRack - is the fact that you have so much info - and no one else does.

It's actually scary how much you know, and you have to understand the reason why people think you are fishy.

Anyways - imo, a phone call is just as good as a internet forum chat, seeing as I could just pass the phone to a female co-worker and get her to talk so that I can "verify" my identity as a female.

There is some serious contradictions - to fishy for my sort of pond.

Jan - Run an IP check on Demetrius and see if anyone else has logged in from the same IP?

My Thoughts,
Tylar

The only time I smell fish is when jan posts a remark's without any reason.
Any reason as to why? Or will you just ignore me again?

Last edited:
ServerOrigin i have replied to your pm. Looking forward to speaking with you. And as far as you go tyvo, what you think is what you think. I have provided ServerOrigin with my private cell phone number and have advised him to call me after work. What you say really holds no merit with me because of your actions that you shown when Jewlz had their problems. It shows a bit shameless behavior but hey thats just my opinion. Chat with you all, its time for work..

ServerOrigin i have replied to your pm. Looking forward to speaking with you. And as far as you go tyvo, what you think is what you think. I have provided ServerOrigin with my private cell phone number and have advised him to call me after work. What you say really holds no merit with me because of your actions that you shown when Jewlz had their problems. It shows a bit shameless behavior but hey thats just my opinion. Chat with you all, its time for work..

I agree the my actions may not have been the fairest on that issue, however they are a totally different topic and thread for that matter. I simply opened and started that issue because I had a client with them that was left blinded regarding the whole issue - HOWEVER that is another thread and another issue.

Trying to dump the heat from this thread on me, is just as shameless. Remember when you point fingers, three are pointing back at you.

However - i am not going to debate like a child over a silly issue over another hosts failure to keep in business. Let's keep the thread on topic, and I will await ServerOrigins response.

Toodles,
Tylar

Im not trying to put the heat on anyone. Im simply stating the facts that your actions in the past havent been so credible as well. And for you to come here on the forums and make your self seem like the "good" guy is repulsive. You have a history of spreading lies and rumors and we want to keep the facts straight on this one and your statements or appearence for that matter makes this no easier on any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back