• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH...so thats wat happened....god i helped that guy so much....

anyways...so u dont have any backup from XSIS?? nothing at all...and while buying it...didnt you even ask from them??

anyways...so u dont have any backup from XSIS?? nothing at all...and while buying it...didnt you even ask from them??

Again it's not their remit, but maybe they can put you in touch with the seller (I wouldn't buy the company without solid contact info).

It might seem harsh but unless you were promised and/or paid for backups (in which case the liability would fall on the incumbant) it would be down to you to keep such backups.

Actually Decker you are correct, i do have contact information for Demetris actually he is a co worker of mine. From my understanding of what happened, he was in a bike accident in which he was hurt for a couple weeks. When he returned to work we discussed purchasing his brand name from him. He is still pretty banged up from it but i do speak with him on a regular basis. I will definitely ask him if he has retained any client backups along they way. I will try for you guys but however i cant make any promises.

he was in a bike accident in which he was hurt for a couple weeks.

I'm sorry to hear that, I myself had a lengthy period of illness a while ago (which the folks on here were very supportive of me till I was back to full steam - then they let me have it again :) )

I'm sure under the circumstances all that can be done is being, it's frustrating being on the client side and more so on the host side, but that should never deter from doing your best. I'm sure you'll do your best :)

Actually i didn't know thats what you meant, but i believe that i am getting the basics of what you are trying to say. However what are your concerns regarding this?

I think she means something is weird, with the sale or the whole situation, Using the word funny in a different way. ;)

Actually i didn't know thats what you meant, but i believe that i am getting the basics of what you are trying to say. However what are your concerns regarding this?
Being up front is always good for all concerned.

Yeah, my website, http://www.env-e.com was hosted by him, prepaid for a year and is completely unaccessible for a while now. I assumed he'd come back, but so far nada. Not even an email. I believe he is a scammer. I apologize for his accident or whatever happened, but this makes no sense as to just shut down everything.

If he ever comes back, avoid at all costs unless he contact me for a refund.

Suprised this thread is still going....

Your coming up to a month of downtime - i would hope, that you arn't still waiting for it to come back online.

Suprised this thread is still going....

Your coming up to a month of downtime - i would hope, that you arn't still waiting for it to come back online.

Afraid I am not, simply saying don't buy into sap stories online. Sorry, but I've heard all the reasons in the world for everything imaginable.

Anyways, this is just a heads up that his clients received no prior notice of this or any refund, atleast I didn't

Ahh well, I am quite happy with Visage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back