• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
I received this email with the subject "Regarding Your Web Hosting Account with Aaron‏"
Hello,

I am writing to you today from Infinitie Networks, recently we acquired part of the assets from Aaron’s business, as such effective immediately we will be continuing on providing you with your web hosting. Your plan and pricing will remain the same.

However, we will need to transfer your site over to our network within the next 7 days, if you could please respond to this email it would be much appreciated. You may also contact Aaron directly to confirm this, if you so wish.

Sincerely,

John W. B.
Infinitie Customer Support

Account Executive
:confused:

It appears to come from Infinitie. Maybe Jason can shed some light on the subject?

That's quite an informative email, you'd think the company would have included the other companies details, atleast the name.

I'm sure Jason will clear this up though. :)

Hey Jan,

I'll speak with John personally tonight over the phone and find out what's going on. I'll also be seeing him for one delightful week in Phoenix soon, so I'll get you some more information as soon as possible.

Update: John has said, if you reply back to his e-mail and he is more than happy to further explain what is going on :)

Last edited:
Why can't you just publicly disclose the information, so other people know what's going on. Shows that your hiding something Jason ;)

Yes indeed, an explanation can be posted as I am sure I am not the only one to have received this. To the best of my knowledge, the only hosting accounts using that particular email address were way back in 1996/7 for tripod and geocities. I can't imagine he took those over :lol:

Yes indeed, an explanation can be posted as I am sure I am not the only one to have received this. To the best of my knowledge, the only hosting accounts using that particular email address were way back in 1996/7 for tripod and geocities. I can't imagine he took those over :lol:

Hey Jan,

If I had more information, I would seriously tell you. But John has not given me anything more to tell you, all he said to me was to get you to e-mail him.

I'll see if I can squeeze something out of him for you, but no promises here.

Okay, I squeezed ;

Aparently, this guy called Aaron has contacted Eonix Corporation co/Infinitie Networks to say that he has one client and his company is folding under.

Last edited:
Who frakin knows.

Perhaps its true, and the only client is a 10 year old account of Jans she forgot about. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back