• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[JSH]John;1027980 said:
It would be really helpful to Jan if you were able to obtain the name of the web host that was taken over. I'm sure she already knows her PO Box address. :)

Hey John,

I think that with the information I've provided so far, if Jan can pinpoint who this Aaron/Jay is herself, then that solves her main concerns.

But if Jan does not recall who this Aaron/Jay is, then we have a totally different situation. If this is the case, I would be more than happy to advise Jan on ways of further progressing the issues, where she can get more information on the company which is selling up.

Jan, I have sent you a PM. Apparently he did not realize at that time that I normally go by Jay and it was not made clear who that other company was.

I hope this clears all misunderstandings; we will work as hard as we can to ensure that the entire process is completed efficiently and smoothly.

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me; I will try to resolve your questions.

Thanks
Jay

I hope this clears all misunderstandings;
Not entirely, why in hell didn't he use the email address on file? Had that been done, I wouldn't have needed to even post here. I would have just replied and said "Who the hell is Aaron" :p

Sorry about that Jan. The email address on file, as he tells me, is the email address you were contacted at.

Like I said in my PM, I will be taking care of your complete transfer and ensuring that correct data is being transferred to the other server.

Thanks
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back