• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is reputation

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
As in, the second icon at the bottom.

And what's that button next to the post count?

It's a good thing and bad at the same time :frown2: if everyone behaves then you get a good rep when your helpful, kind, generous etc. But others can trash you easily :surprised

You can hide your reputation level if you want, see your Control Panel. We'll try it out. It becomes what we make of it.

I really don't know... Some have green dots and some have black. And the alt text for that little image is different depending on reputation.

Its the green pips next to the Posts: XXX part. The more people "approve" of your posts, the more rep you have and the more "power" you have when giving rep.

Decker, I don't see any reputation info about that member if I click the reputation icon?

Which member Peo ?? Only seems to work on my own and the pips say I'm 'off the scale' :S

What does it all mean - hmm??

Yes, you can only see your own points when you click your own reputation icon. I think "off the scale" means nobody have added anything yet to your reputation.

You rate individual posts by a member. And to prevent abuse you have to rate 25 other peoples posts before you can rate a new post by the same member again.

I have 5...

Is this going to be the next big thing, after post counts? ;)

Last edited:
Back