• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is reputation

trenzterra said:
I voted Epgs as good, so I wanted to test it out on 'bad'.

Thanks trenzterra, I guess.

I might have to go to the other thread and learn exactly what this does.

That's interesting... it tells who left you rep. in your user cp.

Oh and... hi, Trenz. ;)

If you have more than 1000 posts you can currently see who rated your post and which post it is. You only see the 5 last reputations.

Be nice if we could all see or at least below that limit - could be loads of undeserved ones! :S

Haha, I like that Gayo

Go to user CP and it is in the bottom middle.

But I can't see who left it, just I recieved it.

Peo said:
If you have more than 1000 posts you can currently see who rated your post and which post it is. You only see the 5 last reputations.
I can't see who rated me, and I can only see the last four reps (one of which is trenzterra's bad rating).

I was under the impression that this reputation feature was so those browsing the board could see who was helpful around the place. Now if only the individual user can see what they have, how does it help the general board user? Is there any point to it apart from a new toy?

it's their fault for not knowing to hover over the unusually small image with no marker or explanation whatsoever to find out a bleak, vague, and almost indescriptive message that describes whether the given user is helpful or not. :rolleyes:

Back