• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheHosted

Simple tracking - where did the list come from?

Sender not clever enough to cover it.

Oh Err!

As I stated before not every post on this account was made by me! This is a legal matter between me and a former employee and it is being dealt with. As I also stated before I talked to Shequeita for a bit earlier once I meet with my attorney again tomorrow if she would like to be included in the lawsuit I will give her every chance to be. Due to the legal situation I will not be posting anything else about this matter! If you would like to discuss this further you can email me

Sorry Michelle, you've put your head on a block, it is not just you and a 'former employee' whoever that was, you have infringed on others. Maybe Shequeita can answer other issues since she is available to you but not to clients.

If you get a good one they will tell you to apologise, but your now additional to other issues.

And your stupidly trying to say your okay - I have an, what is it you call them...

Last edited:
Well,

Jan care to confim ips on the TheHosted are from two locations. If you fired the Michelle person why wasnt the password changed to answer the posts. This sounds like an bad excuse here..

Best of luck Decker once again, lol, you seem to be though around alot this month.

WOW! learn to read! I am Michelle! The OWNER! The posts were made from this account by a rep who used to work for me! That used my pc! so it will show the same IP! Like I said before, if anyone effected by this would like to discuss it further feel free to email me and my password was changed:)

Good idear LS, if the 2 posts where the hosted claims to be 2 different people could be ip checked to validate her/its claims of being different people this would iron out the whole saga.

Ps - Michelle is the owner, not the person who was sacked

I have removed many posts from this thread. If you are not interested in posting a review about the design, do not post here. All other issues can be dealt with elsewhere.

Dan reconsider the trimming of this post.

By all means move it.

Decker, with all due respect, it's a Review forum about a website design. Not a forum about how emails got found out or whatever. If you are having issues with the OP, contact them via PM or sue them.

OK, so hold on...

This "sales rep" was using your computer to promote your company. They then decided, hmm I have an idea, let's look through their bookmarks to see who I can spam my emails too, on which they found GeekRack and sent out the emails?

That sounds like a load of crap to me...

oh no it gets better.. look at his profile for the msn contact same as the email that was used haha... this person full of it. And better yet the person who did it is from an college, has an education email. So iv already emailed the school to inform them of this spam abuse and stealing of a company contact list haha..

A rep for your company using the same computer as you (meaning you live in the same place, or you had her working at your location) but you fired her just like that? Doesn't seem like something that would happen. If he was working at your location, why would he be on your computer (or she)

WHO CARES!?!?! LoL!

OH NO! someone has my e-mail address. Honestly, you cry babies. Yah, lets waist "your" time and money on something as stupid as an e-mail account. WoW! Why don't you cry about something thats really important. Here are some topics you can cry about. Someone stealing your credit card information, your dog getting hit by a car or someone drinking the last beer. I'm just wowed such sad individuals. A 3 page post about someone getting an e-mail to an account. OH NO! an e-mail address getting e-mails. Who knew :idea: I understand I'm new to the forums I've been reading alot of posts and this forum seems to be nothing but people fighting and starting drama.

oh no it gets better.. look at his profile for the msn contact same as the email that was used haha... this person full of it. And better yet the person who did it is from an college, has an education email. So iv already emailed the school to inform them of this spam abuse and stealing of a company contact list haha..

LOL, nice find... it's going to be interesting to see what the college says. Keep us posted ;)

A rep for your company using the same computer as you (meaning you live in the same place, or you had her working at your location) but you fired her just like that? Doesn't seem like something that would happen. If he was working at your location, why would he be on your computer (or she)

Good point... It's obviously a lie in one way or another :ninja:

OH NO! someone has my e-mail address. Honestly, you cry babies. Yah, lets waist "your" time and money on something as stupid as an e-mail account. WoW! Why don't you cry about something thats really important. Here are some topics you can cry about. Someone stealing your credit card information, your dog getting hit by a car or someone drinking the last beer. I'm just wowed such sad individuals. A 3 page post about someone getting an e-mail to an account. OH NO! an e-mail address getting e-mails. Who knew :idea: I understand I'm new to the forums I've been reading alot of posts and this forum seems to be nothing but people fighting and starting drama.

Privacy Infringement isn't a serious issue and makes you a cry baby? okay then.
& to the OP: change your passwords then and password protect your PC?!

Okay well Im sorry Idesign you feel that way, but honestly, this is a big deal.

Last edited:
HaHa

WoW Now you are going to call me a troll. Seriously, the forums a joke I just signed up and already you people are being down right rude and nasty to me. All I did was state my option after all isnt that what forums are about? And to answer your question Jan (thinks I know it all because I have 18,000 posts. LoL.) I'm a freelance web designer. I went to school for graphic design and the school I attended focused more on billboards, business cards and flyers. My real passion is web related graphics. Oh and if you want a sperm count let me know :lol: Idiots:)

Back