• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

TheHosted

It seems to be as though there is some sketchiness in this whole story. From what was told here, it comes to the mind that Michelle is trying to cover her tracks.

@LScomputers: I am tired of those ITT tech commercials on TV all the time :(

Last edited:
And to answer where your email came from, I used to work for GeekRack, so while he was on my pc he was also in my bookmarks.
Yet in the other thread, you said you didn't have access to anything, so how did you manage to get an email list?
Well when you can't contact the person who is suppose to be your boss and you have no access to do the job your suppose to.... I would say no?

I had agreed to help train some of her tech support employees, but not having access to anything makes it very hard to do so!

It's okay though because in the end it all worked out for the best as my personal hosting company has taken off rather well. Some of her clients that I had helped a lot on messenger or by personal email are now my clients.

I also got this email. I was wondering how I got on her mailing list since she used to work with GeekRack and now it's as if she's stole all of their clients details to use for herself. I wonder what Shequeita thinks about this, I can bet she won't be very happy. ;)

Who are you then, besides a troll?

Thanks for re-opening this Jan, :beer:

PS - "WoW Now you are going to call me a troll. Seriously, the forums a joke I just signed up and already you people are being down right rude and nasty to me. All I did was state my option after all isnt that what forums are about? And to answer your question Jan (thinks I know it all because I have 18,000 posts. LoL.) I'm a freelance web designer. I went to school for graphic design and the school I attended focused more on billboards, business cards and flyers. My real passion is web related graphics. Oh and if you want a sperm count let me know Idiots"

GTF of the forums if your going to be nothing but an annoying prick, keep your nose out of a situation that has sweet f all to do with your dear self!

Big tip to lasting on these forums, stop acting like you have just threw your dummy out the pram :)

Last edited:
Now Her is now a He.. Okay well interesting.. this keeps folding out.. Oh now you admit you stoled details from one company trying to have them signup with you.. Well yep your a trusted company..
LSComputers lol, Yes I noticed that too.

@Jordan Mclay
WTF man? I dont get your last post.
EDIT: I see now LOL.
/me reads the whole thread next time

Last edited:
Decker if you would like to further discuss anything feel free to email me at michelle@thehosted.com

You just admitted that you sent the email... as in it, it uses the same email:

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail at michelle@thehosted.com or call me on my personal cell phone. I look forward in hearing from you. Have a great day.

I am puzzled as to how you got my email address as well, I haven't had any servers with GeekRack or BurstNET for that matter.

Edit: Just realized I am registered on GeekRack's billing system, so why did they have access to that in the first place?

Last edited:
Gets better by the hour, still waiting to see if anyone on either side has and actual answer to why client details are flying about wildly.

So many breaches a lawyer could make a career out of it!

Yeppers Decker, this is crazy mess here, and ofcourse as it all goes, GeekRack not here to reply on the issue of there own services haha..

I still saying that this is just GeekRack trying to move blame once again.. Will be interesting to see what happens.

They're starting to become invasive on my life now as they keep just 'popping-up' when there's something wrong!

PS Thanks Jan for splitting this, didn't know to start how that one OT post was going to turn out, more serious than I though obviously.

Well Decker...

Good luck with this complete and utter mess ;)

Maybe the next host you signup with won't delete your account and/or allow your details to end up in someone's mailing list

Never had this size of a problem before with one 'company?' had a few disagreements (due to me having high expectations which I admit), and of course one total *^% up by a Roland who shall remain nameless.

I can be understanding that things happen but such,... the phrase wouldn't do it justice would it.

Anyone wondered who the Thehosted "staff member" was that apparently used Michelle's computer? :fangel:

Anyone wondered who the Thehosted "staff member" was that apparently used Michelle's computer? :fangel:

Yep, and I did get an email being very sorry, to the same one on the list offering recompense (eventually) which is actually more than GeekRack has attempted.

Although the seriousness is now being felt by at least one, another is ignoring to hope it goes away.

I don't think sharing this link I was sent would infringe anything - but for GR life goes on and stuff the client - http://www.hosthideout.com/showthread.php?p=124344#post124344

I do expect from info received that this could go round in circles forever. So I'll just have to work on forcing the decisions. I guess everyone is getting fed up of the delays and malcontent, 3 weeks, a recent insurgent, too much and too long. I'll just have to go to stage 2 :wink2:

At the mo I'm keeping it under my hat as its a private email.

Jeez just like we talked about.

idesign, best option is to not get involved in stuff like this unless you are directly involved.
Others, please do not bash other members because they have a difference in opinion. Regardless of the seriousness of this issue, there is still the seriousness of Rule Breaking to be reckoned with.

Back