• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I am loving iOS4.0 I think it is fantastic on my iPhone 3Gs (Wish I waited the extra 2 months for the iPhone 4 to come out LMAO Oh well.

I get bored and post random things, in fact one of my hobbies is going in to coffeemonsters threads and saying irrelevant ----.

I would buy the game on steam to get some multi-player action happening, but its not available in my region.

do these people have nothing else better to do than to ----- about a reception issue. unless you hold the phone like its a brick, i dont see how they are losing signal. i hold my mine i hold every phone, and it works great.

It's not just the reception issues, if it isn't affecting you why are you letting the news affect you? It's the princianle of Steve knowing, and it being sold when it shouldn't. If people don't keep this in the limelight, Apple will get away with a lot more in years to come.

Back