1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice
sarmth
Last Activity:
Jan 3, 2017
Birthday:
March 6
Home Page:
Full-Stack Developer

Share This Page

sarmth

Active Member, Female, from Western Australia (Perth)

Hey @Peo ;) Jan 3, 2017

sarmth was last seen:
Jan 3, 2017
    1. sarmth
    2. Ben
      Ben
      Yeah, seriously! When I spent a couple of weeks in Melbourne a few years back, I ventured out west along the Great Ocean Road and happened upon a koala about 15 feet up, in a tree, somewhere vaguely near Lorne or something like that. It was pretty rural. I'm thinking, oh hey look a koala how adorable. I got within about ten feet of the tree, trying to get a closer look, and I'm pretty sure the little guy said to me in Koalish, "Hey ----er if you get anywhere near me I'm gonna rip your face off, fool" or something like that. Never been more scared of something cute and fuzzy in my life.
    3. Ben
      Ben
      Fun as hell! Just found a bunch of public camping / hiking land near my house and I've been (ab)using it. Luckily I don't have to worry about being hunted down by lions or Tasmanians up here like y'all do.
    4. Ben
      Ben
      how's Oz-Land?
    5. Ben
      Ben
      whaaaaaaaaaat
      okaaaaaaaaaay
      yeeaaaaaaaaaah
    6. deanhills
      deanhills
      Great to hear from you. Sorry, I must be a little dim or something. What does d(^_^)b mean?
    7. deanhills
      deanhills
      Haven't been to FWS in ages and discovered your message for friendship. Thank you for the great words. Quite a coincidence, as prior to checking my notifications I was looking at the Forums and thinking the exact same about your posts!
    8. Decker
      Decker
      :lol: autosuggestion works then :evilb: world domination............
    9. Decker
      Decker
      Not much, our church has taken over a huge old school and the network needs reinstated, there is loads of cat5e and internal fibre but bugger knows where any of it goes :rolleyes2 the drawings 'got lost' (yeh right) that and setting up a new company, so pretty quiet really :angel:
    10. Decker
      Decker
      At the time you posted that eating a curry, think yourself lucky, could have been worse :lol:
      What's up :classic2:
    11. Decker
      Decker
      Bloody knew it pmsl :evilb:
      1. Billwilliams32 likes this.
    12. Decker
      Decker
      Hi Sarmth, good :classic2: how's you and why do I get a feeling there's something comming :biggrin2:
    13. Decker
      Decker
      Any particular browser for that script :)
    14. AboutWeb
      AboutWeb
      eh, you could bring your BF to stay next to you when you browse the internet so he won't have reasons to feel that way. Welcome Back!
    15. AboutWeb
      AboutWeb
      yep, 2 months of no activity
    16. Zombie
      Zombie
      Where'd you disappear off to?
  • About

Birthday:
    March 6
    Home Page:
    https://critical.ws
    Full-Stack Developer
    The best free host is:
    in a box
    I taught myself how to code in HTML at the age of 7, when I got my first computer. I have since then taught myself how to program in PHP + MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX, C++, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Animation (Flash), Adobe After Effects as well as the ins and outs of computer systems, I am ranked in the top 20% of Windows XP users world wide for sysadmin knowledge, and I am also a businesswoman.

Website Design & Development, Linux Hacking, Role Playing and being an overall GEEK!

Interact

Content:

Signature

 Full-Stack Developer 
    Specialty Skills include C#, PHP, Unity3D, DNS, API Integration, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, and WordPress.
    Critical Web Solutions - Affordable High Quality Webhosting!