• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

If you got a RDNS request like this:
192.0.0.1 --- 192-0-0-1.servername.domain.com
192.0.0.2 --- 192-0-0-2.servername.domain.com
192.0.0.3 --- 192-0-0-3.servername.domain.com
192.0.0.4 --- 192-0-0-4.servername.domain.com
192.0.0.88 --- servername.domain.com

Would you give every IP the RDNS servername.domain.com
Or would you give each IP 192-0-0-x.servername.domain.com
and THEN give the other ip (88) servername.domain.com???

Please tell me because everytime I request in this format a dumbass will be a smart --- and put every ip as servername.domain.com.
I dont get it because
A) Any halfwit that manages RDNS knows that you need a legit A entry as well to make the RDNS work correctly.
B) Its common sense to me if I got a request like that.

Cos iOS 4 is pretty ---- in most of its "new" features, while 3.1.3 has the good'uns. I'd eventually go to iOS 4 but only when my hacks on 3.1.3 are converted and replace things like categories/music on the lock screen etc.

Cos iOS 4 is pretty ---- in most of its "new" features, while 3.1.3 has the good'uns. I'd eventually go to iOS 4 but only when my hacks on 3.1.3 are converted and replace things like categories/music on the lock screen etc.

i fully disagree about it being bad. i have used mine for 2 month. os4 is great. :)

Yeah they tend to dont they???
I was a big fan of them for a while and got sick of them, I listen to other stuff now, mainly Nightwish, Epica, Tarja and so on, or anything that has the same sorts of sounds as them.
That is my new stage I have been going through :S

Back