• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Ahh, should have known you'd have a GC like that, they're a -----. My AMD rig wouldn't work either because of my GeForce card. I never bothered trying again.

272 female accounts
13230 tranny accounts
2194 male accounts
every user with full rep bars is bold.
People rather give positive rep than negative as: far more positive users than negative.

&Im rly bored.

272 female accounts
13230 tranny accounts
2194 male accounts
every user with full rep bars is bold.
People rather give positive rep than negative as: far more positive users than negative.

&Im rly bored.

Where did you get those figures from??? That is a lot of trannies... LMAO! :lol:

I aint worked since the end of 2008 because of some things that have happened, I am so bored all the time, I get up and cant wait to go back to bed because I am just so bored.

I do have a job, I am going to my job network today to say I wanna start it, it got put on hold because of my state of mind, which was probably a good idea since I was pretty nuts...

I was fine with not working till now, I am starting to feel pretty good again, no depression or anxiety, since I have became "normal" again I am going insane doing nothing.

My anxiety pretty much kept me impression in my own home, so when that was really bad I was quite happy to stay home because leaving was to scary.....

Im not lazy, I never have been, but I do feel like I just got out of jail for the first time in 4 years and wanna explore.

/endrant

Hmm they said I should find out more in the next week or so, so its going ahead, my job network are going to meet with the boss tommrow, then I will meet with the boss and get on with it...
No more sitting here for days on end going crazy!
Its a carers trainee ship, working towards community services cert 3, after the trainee ship I will probably go on to do the diploma in community services, and then a youth workers course.
Which is a big change from doing backyard computer work and working on farms.
But a good change, a worth while change..

Back