• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Somehow the twitter account for a "entertainment blog" of mine which isn't really even that active (I write one article a day for it, even if that, not updated on weekends or public holidays) is steadily getting more followers, On Thursday night it was at 217 followers, now it's 324. Maybe I'll tweet some more on it and see what happens. ad.ly suggests that it costs $3 a week to advertise on it.

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combobreaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM! He does not know what he speaks of! This thread gives you immunity to everything, including death itself.

I had to do something today, but I forgot what it was. And now the sweet period of time between now and when I find out what it was.

I would just like to bring to your attention that Australian Dollar is now worth more than Canadian Dollar.

Somehow the twitter account for a "entertainment blog" of mine which isn't really even that active (I write one article a day for it, even if that, not updated on weekends or public holidays) is steadily getting more followers, On Thursday night it was at 217 followers, now it's 324. Maybe I'll tweet some more on it and see what happens. ad.ly suggests that it costs $3 a week to advertise on it.

that aint nothin' boi. i have over a thousand on my twitta.

I didn't believe people when they said Bioshock was scary (to start off with). I have a really huge fear of psychotic killers who are general members of society who become addicted to some drug and run around in the shadows, jump out at random times and hit you with ----. Worst thing is when there's background noise of tins moving or something. But don't we all?

This only seems to affect me in games though :/

Back