• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

A nonprofit organization (NPO) is an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals rather than distributing them as profit or dividends. States in the United States defer to the IRS designation conferred under United States Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c), when the IRS deems an organization eligible.[1]

They aim for a goal to obtain money.

I was speaking in general as thats how I read your previous response "Its not a non-profit organization as it is taking money" - Sorry for the confusion :).

To sarmth I'm sure most of the stuff you are talking about through this whole thread is nothing but bull. You are just trying to discredit a pretty dang good company. But remember this it will take more then your lazy butt to take down a company. And with that being said I am sure for a given fact you do not even know the number for the FBI. So good luck with that.

-----------------------------------------------------

As far as the overcharging and no refund? I remember good ol' Johnny. He is a known scammer. Isn't he the same guy I reported to his Secretary of State for running an illegal business? Or was that someone else? I wasn't able to find the thread, but that would be some good ammunition for you as well, Sarmth, if it's the guy I'm thinking of.

I am pretty sure this is not the same Johnny. This guy here has worked his butt off to get where he is and poor little Sarmth just does not like to see people succeed while she is stuck poor.

----------------------------------------------------

So with this being said %$%&*#@! Anyways have fun and good luck with your problems Sarmth. :)

I do sub-contract work for the company and I know the owner since he was 13. Even with the FBI number you have to go though a lot of red tape to report a company. It is not like you can call them and they will shut it down. Either way this forum has nothing in it but B/S. The Company will still be there when everyone in this topic has either closed there sites or w/e with them. People are just plan jealous and needs to get a life.

Hi Jonathan360!

The funny thing is you sign up here under a different name to try and discredit a person who has been here for the majority of her life. The interesting thing is how you try to claim that everything was in this thread that has been posted is "bull ----" is laughable. If I was lazy, why would I spend over 11 hours fighting, and reporting your scam? Feel free to call the FBI Internet Crimes Department. The case number is right there.

And further more, I think you should reconsider any form of business practice if you are going to steal money, then try to defend your "company" and discredit the person who you stole $42 off. What are you? a 14 year old? Grow Up.

To sarmth I'm sure most of the stuff you are talking about through this whole thread is nothing but bull. You are just trying to discredit a pretty dang good company. But remember this it will take more then your lazy butt to take down a company. And with that being said I am sure for a given fact you do not even know the number for the FBI. So good luck with that.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am pretty sure this is not the same Johnny. This guy here has worked his butt off to get where he is and poor little Sarmth just does not like to see people succeed while she is stuck poor.

----------------------------------------------------

So with this being said %$%&*#@! Anyways have fun and good luck with your problems Sarmth. :)

Last edited:
I was just thinking.

If a company cannot be trusted, proven by them false advertising and refusing to give a refund as easily as they accept payments when one is owed, who in their right mind would want to give them their ID?

You guys could be farming people's IDs for sale on the black market, or other fraud operations under the front of a stable hosting business. Nobody can trust you with that kind of information unless you earn their trust by delivering a responsive and reliable service with honest pricing and good service. And honestly, if a host asked me for my ID, I would cancel my service on the spot and go elsewhere unless they had a clearly-published privacy policy detailing what that information would be used for that would hold up in court if it was found that they violated their own terms.

And if you're trying to become a nonprofit with the IRS, you should already have registered yourselves with the secretary of state for the region that your business mailing address is in with at least a Doing Business As if not higher levels of registration in order to be verified. New York even requires a registered agent service so that they have a mailing address to send legal documents to that is actively monitored.

Last edited:
Hi Jonathan360!

The funny thing is you sign up here under a different name to try and discredit a person who has been here for the majority of her life. The interesting thing is how you try to claim that everything was in this thread that has been posted is "bull ----" is laughable. If I was lazy, why would I spend over 11 hours fighting, and reporting your scam? Feel free to call the FBI Internet Crimes Department. The case number is right there.

And further more, I think you should reconsider any form of business practice if you are going to steal money, then try to defend your "company" and discredit the person who you stole $42 off. What are you? a 14 year old? Grow Up.

First I am not Jonathan, as I said I am a friend of his and as/sub-contractor of his company. Even if you did file a claim still does not mean the FBI will do anything. Second I m 29 years old. You need to stop fighting everyone over something you probably caused and grow up.

How old is he now Adam? 14? And why have you created yet another account?

Yet you keep coming back. Weird that.

Jan I honestly do not know who Adam is. My name is Josh. What have I done here since I registered on Feb 2012 to prove otherwise? I am not trying to be mean or anything but everyone keeps calling me all the other people's names.

Got the email back from who? If it was yours how would you lose ownership of it until January? :S

Back