• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Robert for that insult thread. You just said more insults than anyone here.

No Good Ones there.

he can never backup anything he says

He neither do you or anyone here.

By who? Yupapa himself? Any idiot could sign up with different email providers and post for themselves. I don't trust these review places... because they all can be by the host owner. Ever think of that? No evidence there.

You haven't told me where the bad ones are!

And if all of them are him, howcome he has the same IP Address?
Don't you think most of them are from freewebspace.net?

If all of them are from freewebspace.net, he shouldn't use those names in the review...

Don't you think martian(one of the FWS members) will beat him if he uses his name in the review?

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE BAD REVIEWS ARE????

Ron? who was/is Ron??

Originally posted by robert
Everyone just ignore Giancarol. I know i've bad my battles with him before but honestly he's not worthy enough for my attention. And he's not worth enough for anyones attention. he doesnt know what he is talking about, he can never backup anything he says, he believes he is always right, Mr. #1, so just ignore him. Any posts he do, just ignore them. it's getting out of hand, every thread that has to do with Giancarol ends up with 4,5,6,7,8 pages.

Yupapa is a very respected company as well as ValuableHost and Below10host and many more. You cannot say one is better than the other in general, maybe in speed or in technical support, but all around they ALL the same.

Until he runs a webhosting company, he will not understand any of us.

I know this may be against Peo's rules but I think it's time that everyone just IGNORE him and leave him alone. He'll go away eventually. Just ignore all his posts and threads.

I feel sorry for Peo and Todd mainly, they have to debate who is right, who started what, who should be punished and so on. We had to deal with Ron, who at least had some intelligence and whos IQ was more than his age, but it's okay.

Opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one.

No outsiders... tells you something about the service... :rolleyes:
No one else not from this board has ever used Yupapa or let alone heard of it, it is not in any search engine.

Ginnacarol, answer this question.

Where are the bad reviews?
if you can't show that up, that means you are a liar.

This is back and forth chit-chat, this is not a chat-room, you and Yupapa already have broken the rules. Yupapa has by self-advertising a ton.

FSHI, don't mess with me anymore.

His host has a bad reputation anyways... so why should I continue with this chat on a bulletin board?

So what if his site is listed on 1 search engine? My is listed on twenty. Altavista, Go, Webcrawler, Magellan, etc.

That proves you a liar because you haven't told me where the bad reviews... *STOP LIEING AND CHANGE YOU ATTITUDES*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back