• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know he is a great company if you talk to his clients.

Originally posted by Giancarlo:
Look it up for yourself. And why is Yupapa such a great company? No reasons given. No Evidence Given. NOTHING!

And why is Yupapa isn't a great company. No reasons given. No Evidence Given. NOTHING!

Ahem, no one said you Yupapa is better then Below10Host, well i didnt :D

Its very unprofessional to say another company is better blah blah blah ....

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I don't see good reviews either... so who is wrong now? You ARE! You are the complusive liar... saying Yupapa is great... yadadadada... Below10 is better, we all know that.

What clients? Two people? He lied about having hundreds of people join, he only has a dozen or two and I will put twenty bucks on that.

How do you know that?
make that up?

How many people would join something that is down often? Yupapa compares to Kelmhosting...

I am repeating: Some Mod Lock this thread, please...

How the hell do you know we are the liars?

I think everything you say right now doesn't make any sense at all!

Back to you, nothing you say has evidence. You say Yupapa is all great and stuff and have nothing to back it with. Therefore I can do the same.

I can tell he is a great company.
Go to host search and see for yourself.
If you don't believe that, contact his customers.

But I can't tell he is a scam.
What did you show to prove him he is a scam?

I went to hostsearch and was not impressed.
Most reviews were graded as poor, and there are like two or three.

He is down often and not allowing signups since the time he launched.

OK... where does it says he is a scam or a bad company?
I don't see any in the reviews

Not allowing sign-ups? Who do you think those people is in the review?
Of course they are his clients. If he doesn't accept new sign-ups, where are those clients come from? Heaven?

How many reviews? Two or three bad ones out of four... gosh, that is a lot to judge a host. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This conversation is over, you lost.

Everyone just ignore Giancarol. I know i've bad my battles with him before but honestly he's not worthy enough for my attention. And he's not worth enough for anyones attention. he doesnt know what he is talking about, he can never backup anything he says, he believes he is always right, Mr. #1, so just ignore him. Any posts he do, just ignore them. it's getting out of hand, every thread that has to do with Giancarol ends up with 4,5,6,7,8 pages.

Yupapa is a very respected company as well as ValuableHost and Below10host and many more. You cannot say one is better than the other in general, maybe in speed or in technical support, but all around they ALL the same.

Until he runs a webhosting company, he will not understand any of us.

I know this may be against Peo's rules but I think it's time that everyone just IGNORE him and leave him alone. He'll go away eventually. Just ignore all his posts and threads.

I feel sorry for Peo and Todd mainly, they have to debate who is right, who started what, who should be punished and so on. We had to deal with Ron, who at least had some intelligence and whos IQ was more than his age, but it's okay.

Opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back