• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO I am not... btw, why haven't you told us the site you have on Yupapa? What about the rest of you that say you are there? Who is the liar now? You. I am not the liar, I am being honest.

I can find those sites on his message forum..
there is a few

What keeping you away to tell me the bad reviews you have found?

Server is awfully slow loading everything and I am on DSL. And there is nothing except a boring front page.

And why don't you have a domain? Yupapa can't do it? That is another reason why I stick with Below10.

What domain?
I don't have a domain.
How can I get a domain hosting from him if I don't even have a domain name?

Really slow?
Any proves?
That's your ISP problem isn't it?

Yupapa doesn't register a domain for your sites? Because my service does and by the way my site is: http://www.glomar.net

Not if my ISP is $80/Monthly and has several satillites. My ISP loads quickly even on Geocities Sites.... so no it isn't an ISP Problem... I have 256Kbyte Connections.

Ok, first of all I'm just looking for a host, and it's my first time here. Thank You for all your help and assistance.

Giancarlo: You just ruined my good experience you "advertise", basically spamed half "my" post to try to get me a host that doesn't suit my need(i don't care about features, it just clogs my mind of shieet), 150 mb w/5gig <- more than enough, then you blame a great hosting company for doing things they never did, or have but you can't back it all up to prove it. So as my friends say STFU while you're ahead. :mad:

ValueHost/Robert/Donovan/YUPPA/Technics: Thank You for being in a professional manner and helping me decide on good hosts.;) :D

NOW PLEASE STOP THE FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Then I think you make that up again...
How many lies you can make up every day? I really want to know this.

If I am saying YUPAPA is fast and you are saying I am a liar, then you can ask other people about that.

Basic packages doesn't have a domain registeration.

You got the power to delete this thread. You got your suggestions, and by the way below10host has 200MB and 6GB of Traffice, that is fine for your needs.

Sites on Yupapa have been very slow and I have been to two so far. Enlighten me.

Fish: Go ahead and argue in this topic if you want till you can get Giancarlo to be quiet with his gay host. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back