• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen many of his satisfied clients, try search on hostsearch or any other webhost review service.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by Giancarlo
I seen his messageboard... people were not to happy about his services. That was enough evidence for me.

How many 2 or 3? I saw some on his old board, saying they never got service or anything... many. And the reviews are not that great when I look on several sites. That is evidence for me.

I don't see good reviews either... so who is wrong now? You ARE! You are the complusive liar... saying Yupapa is great... yadadadada... Below10 is better, we all know that.

On host directories that post reviews... anyways he hardly has anyone joining so there wouldn't be too many reviews in the first place.

I am not the Yellowpages, go find it yourself. Anyways, it wouldn't be in hostspot because Yupapa has hardly enough people signing up.

Why would I bother remembering it? I got other things to do, like a life. Go find it yourself... I don't have it under my bookmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back