• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

hmmm i live in canada and pop cans from the machines only cost 50 cents for the good stuff and 35 cents for the cheap soda. however 120ml costs 1.25

Originally posted by murat
€ will overtake $ soon...
Yeah right. Just like the metric system was supposed to take over our measurement system some time ago.

Considering I doubt the EU will last for another decade, I doubt the Euro will be around for long. Spain and Italy are way different politically than Germany or any other European country. Believe me disputes will break out between the countries that have the EURO.

Originally posted by murat
hmm yes

Look Spain and Italy are different than any of the other countries that have the EURO. Spain and Italy are conservative, while the others are more towards the left.

Not living in Europe, I may be a little naive about the whole situation, but I always kinda thought the Euro was a bad idea. Money is, as they say, the root of all evil. I can't imagine this would be any different.

yes
every country is a other country
eu isnt a country its just, something i dont know

italy dont care about germany, germany dont care about spain, spain dont care about austria...

my english is bad sorry :(

€ will overtake $ soon...
By "$" do you mean USD or CAD? You're insane if you think America will ever go Euro. Canada would be more likely, but it would still have to be a pretty cold day in hell.

He obviously meant that he thinks the Euro soon will be worth more than the US$.

Originally posted by Dusty
By "$" do you mean USD or CAD? You're insane if you think America will ever go Euro. Canada would be more likely, but it would still have to be a pretty cold day in hell.

I think Canada will stick by the US, considering their manufacturing and industrial sectors rely heavily on the US. If some dispute does break out between Euro Countries I doubt the Euro would survive for long.

The Euro will never be worth more than the Dollar. Quite simply because the US economy is one - two trillion dollars more than the EU put together.

Then it's a shame that the $ isn't worth more than 13% more than an EUR, isn't it? :p

Saturday, January 19, 2002
1 Euro = 0.88410 US Dollar
1 US Dollar (USD) = 1.13109 Euro (EUR)

It doesn´t really matter. The Dollar has a much stronger and larger economy backing it. The French and German economies are simply a mess... there are more companies going bankrupt than you can count. Enron in the US was nothing compared to what is going on there.

The EU economy all together: About $8.3 Trillion
The US Economy: About $10 Trillion

Back