• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Speaking of underage drinking, did you know Bush's daughter was caught? A undercover cop probably found out where she was going, and was waiting in the bar...

okay Giancarlo, so it is right for Bush's daughter to drink underage but not Prince Harry?
As for Prince Harry, I think what he did, the under age drinking is plain wrong and punishment should occur according to the law in the UK.
:devious2:

look at my avatar.....then you probably know what I think about 'drinking' :D

I hate cops, but they are STUPID (well almost, once they weren't, because they 'finally' catched me I had to pay a fine about 50 EURO) :angry2: :mad2: :devious2:

Tssss...I've never stolen anything. Nor do I do drugs. But I do booze and fornicate occationally. :ditsy2:

Originally posted by NITROboy
look at my avatar.....then you probably know what I think about 'drinking' :D
Why do you think my avatar needs to pee so often? :D

Wait hold the press...I want to clear something up that is VERY important...you only needed three quarters to get some pop froma machine? Wow, I'd need an entire dollar here....

I just want to state my opinion.

Sometime you can always make fun of something.
I think Bush try to make fun of it too.. by saying something like when his conscious was back, his two dogs look up at him very concernedly..

Bush is people, and you can make fun of him.. just like Osama Bin Laden and etc... but if you do too much .. it is not good.

For the prince.. that is his mistake.. and his father admits it. There are always some forgiveness in this kind of situation.. it is not that you are prince and you can do illegal thing.. it is the way his father dared to do something about the problem and admited that his young prince didn't do good thing.. the embarassment they got might be enough for the punishment.

For other people..
Drinking is bad.. but people can select to drink and not to drink.. as long their drinking behaviours don't hurt/disturb other people. They have rights to do thing... They can select what they want to do... but somebody says they are too young to know what they are doing. This problem is kinda controversal and concerned with many area of discussion. But surely the heavy drug like heroin is more serious.

The laws is there.. the enforcement of the laws maybe there or maybe not.. but as long as you know you are doing well and good and according to the laws.. and try to teach/tell people you know to do like you.. I think that is all you should think about.. let other kid problem be other parents' problem.

This might sound selfish. but you have so many things to concern now.. push the politician.. make a new policy.. hold a new campaigne if you are not satisfied with that..

But before doing anything.. make sure you and your kids are fine. and happy.

You can be a good example for other people and those people who see the value in it, will follow you

Let me point out that there is a huge difference between having a couple of beers every now and then, and getting plastered night in, night out.

and I don't think Harry is engaging in the latter...having a beer or another type of drink once in a while is in no way bad for you, in fact, it's quite the opposite. it cleans out your system...of course, overindulging is where you can run itno problems, and that's when it stops being funny.

No matter who it is, I feel that everybody who gets caught by the law deserves what he/she gets. The law is there to maintain order, nothing else, nothing more.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Wait hold the press...I want to clear something up that is VERY important...you only needed three quarters to get some pop froma machine? Wow, I'd need an entire dollar here....

These were cans...

Cans cost $1 here. 20 oz. bottles are $1.50 or sometimes less depending on where you get it.

You can still find some cheap no-name brand for like $0.35 though.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Cans cost $1 here. 20 oz. bottles are $1.50 or sometimes less depending on where you get it.

You can still find some cheap no-name brand for like $0.35 though.

It was a while ago when I did this in California.

I remember RC Cola was about .25 a can.

It's in my opinion that what Prince Harry does is Prince Harry's business and none of mine nor yours.

Bush choking on a pretzel is funny. If it'd been Gore, that would've been funny too.

You can get brand-name canned soft drinks here (Coca-Cola or Pepsi) for 75¢, off-brand for 35¢. That's individually, it's less of course if you buy a box. I wouldn't know what bottles cost, I only get cans.

Blank Verse, you need an entire dollar to get a drink because Canadian money is worthless ;). One good use for it is to convert $10 American dollars to 64 Canadian quarters and get eight free drinks out of it (everyone here accepts Canadian change as though it were 1:1).

Originally posted by Dusty
One good use for it is to convert $10 American dollars to 64 Canadian quarters and get eight free drinks out of it (everyone here accepts Canadian change as though it were 1:1).
Hey, that's not a bad idea.

Back