• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

Originally posted by boco
no, He lives in california, duke is in new york. That wouldn't work out man.
Actually, he lives in Argentina, and Duke is in North Carolina. Man.

I've been drunk, I've smoked pot and I've had sex, all when I was 16-17. I've got a 4.0GPA and graduating with honours with over $2000 in scholarships, and a steady job. Not to mention a top admission to university.

So what IS your problem? You're missing out on a lot of fun. Sure, anybody can do without the pot, and even the booze, but NO booty? You don't know what you're missing. It's a lot of fun.

Originally posted by syd
I've been drunk, I've smoked pot and I've had sex, all when I was 16-17. I've got a 4.0GPA and graduating with honours with over $2000 in scholarships, and a steady job. Not to mention a top admission to university.

So what IS your problem? You're missing out on a lot of fun. Sure, anybody can do without the pot, and even the booze, but NO booty? You don't know what you're missing. It's a lot of fun.

You talking to me?

Originally posted by NITROboy

oh u have a problem with that?

I have been an under-age drinker too! but now I'm 18 :(

Speaking of underage drinking, did you know Bush's daughter was caught? A undercover cop probably found out where she was going, and was waiting in the bar...

Originally posted by syd

sounds familiar to me :classic2:
I've been drunk too (when I was about 14 years old), smoked pot too, and sex!

however, I don't have a job yet, I'm only 18 years old => I'm in my first year on university, studying economics

Well if she is talking to me, I don't drink underage because I don't want to damage my health, I don't do drugs because again I don't want to damage my health, and I don't have sex because there are too many STDs going around.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Speaking of underage drinking, did you know Bush's daughter was caught? A undercover cop probably found out where she was going, and was waiting in the bar...
Not President Bush's daughter???? OMG the country is doomed! :rolleyes:

eh....I'm living in Belgium eh, it's allowed to drink underage :classic2: (luckily)

Well if she is talking to me, I don't drink underage because I don't want to damage my health, I don't do drugs because again I don't want to damage my health, and I don't have sex because there are too many STDs going around.

may I know how old you are?

Yeah Jan it is true.

eh....I'm living in Belgium eh, it's allowed to drink underage :classic2: (luckily)

In the US I heard the drinking age was upped to 21? Is that true?

Because I am Spanish and partily Italian, I do drink a little bit of red wine occasionally with meals as every other person my age does in Spain and Italy. Red wine actually is good for you... one glass a day.

Yeah Jan it is true.

In the US I heard the drinking age was upped to 21? Is that true?

Because I am Spanish and partily Italian, I do drink a little bit of red wine occasionally with meals as every other person my age does in Spain and Italy. Red wine actually is good for you... one glass a day.

as far as I know, it's 21 for years .....

I hate cops :angry2:

I hate cops :angry2:

I was on my bike, and this unmarked cop car followed me, I did not notice. I then went to a soda machine and try to rip it off, and he got out of his car and I ran. I saw his badge. They just hate kids.

Back