• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

Filòs

Yeah the jokes are flying already ;)

Prince Harry will star in the next Harry Potter movie. But it will be renamed Harry Pothead :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jan
Yeah the jokes are flying already ;)

Prince Harry will star in the next Harry Potter movie. But it will be renamed Harry Pothead :rolleyes:
errr Harry Pothead is an old joke :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I think we should be devoting more time to making fun of President Bush for choking on a pretzel.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

I agree...

I don't think I'm ever gonna get over that...

If only they had it on film.... :biggrin2:

You people... we are human and accidents can happen. Bush choking on a pretzel is no different than anything that could happen to you. Bush is one of the best presidents the US had in twenty years since Reagan.

As for Prince Harry, I think what he did, the under age drinking is plain wrong and punishment should occur according to the law in the UK. As for smoking marijuana, I don´t know if it is illegal in Britain, but in the US he would get charged for possession.

Giancarlo, do you ever get out and enjoy yourself?

You are way too serious for a kid. Life is a laugh! Live it! :D

Originally posted by Jan
Giancarlo, do you ever get out and enjoy yourself?

You are way too serious for a kid. Life is a laugh! Live it! :D

I don´t want to destroy myself by drinking underage or smoking pot. No way. That isn´t living. :rolleyes:

I wasn't meaning you should go out drinking, or doing drugs. But try to see a bit of humour in life.

Enjoy life, you just can't take it all so seriously or you will be old before your time.

Originally posted by Jan
I wasn't meaning you should go out drinking, or doing drugs. But try to see a bit of humour in life.

Enjoy life, you just can't take it all so seriously or you will be old before your time.

This sort of thing is not humorous at all. I am taking life seriously, and I am stating the laws.

I think we are all aware of the laws regarding underage drinking and drugs.

If you have an issue with Prince Harry's 'misdemeanours', take it up with the British Government and ensure they deal with him appropriately.

The initial post was light hearted and the thread has remained that way, until your seriousness brought it down.

Relax Mate!

Originally posted by Jan
I think we are all aware of the laws regarding underage drinking and drugs.

If you have an issue with Prince Harry's 'misdemeanours', take it up with the British Government and ensure they deal with him appropriately.

The initial post was light hearted and the thread has remained that way, until your seriousness brought it down.

Relax Mate!

Look, I have no issues with somebody else and what they do to destroy themselves. The British government is handling this in the way that is required like every other case, except this case has world wide media coverage.

But it's not that big a deal, Giancarlo.

I'm not sure how the stats are nationwide, but in Washington State (where I live) according to anonymous surveys at the high schools, 35% of high schoolers are active pot smokers. I'd have to say no more than 1 out of 10 are punished for it. I know just as many people who drink underage, if not more.

Maybe your response to this would be that they need to crack down harder on drugs, but I don't see this as hurting anyone. Of the drinkers and potheads that I know, most of them stay completely out of trouble while they're.. err.. medicated. They're just trying to have a good time and they really aren't hurting themselves unless you consider the long-term effects of heavy drinking and heavy pot smoking.

According to many medical experts, a little drinking and a little pot never hurt anybody, even if they're underage. The law isn't the only book that most people live by..

Actually, most that drink underage often abuse, and drink way too much. As a result, their liver will be destroyed over time. And they may not live pass 40 or 50. More rigorous campagins telling kids that if they get drunk they are destroying themselves.

What needs to happen with the drug problem is simple, militarization of the police force. In Argentina, that is already the case, and the heavily armed Border Patrol Police and Provinical Police interdict up to 85% of the drugs attempting to enter the country.

I also think the 35% you told me is overstated, because surveys, polls and whatever the case can be horribly misleading. 35% +- 10 - 25% margin error.

Back