• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

So he said "bye" and went on with his journey where my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, naw, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and said to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Yeah, I was quoting Colin's Post :p

And then Jesus said "Lets not fight for no reason, lets all fight over that last load of bread" <---- WTF? When the hell did I copy that?

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /usr/local/lxlabs/lxadmin/httpdocs/htmllib/phplib/lxlib.php on line 2212

Back