• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

;******************************************************************
; Copyright (C) 1996-1998, Rockwell Semiconductor Systems, Inc.
; Copyright (C) 1999-2007, Conexant Systems Inc.
; Copyright (C) 2007, {Snip, Snip}.
; CVHDAUDS.INF >> CpV30D5a.inf
;
;Information:
; This file contains the device driver
; information for Windows XP - HD audio.
;
;******************************************************************

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"
Class=MEDIA
ClassGuid={4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Provider={Snip, Snip}
CatalogFile = CpV30D5a.cat
DriverVer = 08/29/2007, 1.0.1

[DestinationDirs]
DefaultDestDir =10; dirid = \system32\drivers
HdAudModel.Copyfiles =10,system32\drivers
CoInstaller_CopyFiles=10,system32
Uninstall.CopyFiles=16422,CONEXANT\%UIPATH%

[SourceDisksNames]
222=%DiskId1%,,,

[SourceDisksFiles]
CHDAud.sys=222
UIU32a.exe=222
UCI32A16.dll=222

[Manufacturer]
Conexant=Conexant

;============================================================================

[ControlFlags]
ExcludeFromSelect = *

[Conexant]
%HdAudioFunctionDriver.Venice5045.DeviceDesc% = HdAudModel,HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5045&SUBSYS_103C30D9
[HdAudModel]
Include=ks.inf,wdmaudio.inf
Needs=KS.Registration,WDMAUDIO.Registration
CopyFiles = HdAudModel.Copyfiles, Uninstall.CopyFiles
AddReg = HdAudModel.AddReg, Eq.AddReg, Oem.AddReg, HdAudInit.AddReg, Uninstall.AddReg
[HdAudModel.HW]
AddReg = HdAudSecurity.AddReg

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

Last edited:
6. Signature rules: Your signature can have a maximum of 4 lines at 1024 resolution and must be in normal font size or smaller. It can not contain quote tags. A maximum of two smilies are allowed. You can't have ads for other sites than your own in your signature unless you are employed by that company. That means you can't sell, rent, do link exchange etc in your signature space.

6. Signature rules: Your signature can have a maximum of 4 lines at 1024 resolution and must be in normal font size or smaller. It can not contain quote tags. A maximum of two smilies are allowed. You can't have ads for other sites than your own in your signature unless you are employed by that company. That means you can't sell, rent, do link exchange etc in your signature space.

not a ctrl+v, I always get people asking me if I wanna rent em my sig .... they wanna purposely make an innocent bunny homeless ...

not a ctrl+v, I always get people asking me if I wanna rent em my sig .... they wanna purposely make an innocent bunny homeless ...

I did copy it, I had to put it down for the "New Look" thread. o_O Plus, I needed to check the rules, since I forgot something in them (Can't put a site other than my own pages. Meaning I had to remove the curvyCorners site.)

some of the mods advertise sites that aren't theirs, don't sweat it ....

Oh my, I wouldn't allow that if I had a signature rule like this on my forums. I also don't discriminate in terms of staff/powers/ranks on a forum. If I were a mod, and an admin was disobeying his or her own rules, I'd warn the admin no questions asked. Hence why I usually reject any and all staff positions.

Back