• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Picture thread

no armpit hair, yet, but i do have hair on my kegs, a little on my chest, and some on my "danger zone".

hehehe.... now i feel even younger.....

[edit]no, i dont shave yet... no need to so far....[/edit]

Uh huh...another hairy kegged teenager. BTW, I think I can see straight through to your brain through your nostril. Just pointing that out, it's a strange angle.

Originally posted by sharkbyte
no armpit hair, yet, but i do have hair on my kegs, a little on my chest, and some on my "danger zone".

hehehe.... now i feel even younger.....

[edit]no, i dont shave yet... no need to so far....[/edit]

:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Originally posted by LeX
Why are you nude?

look closer... it looks to me that its been photoshopped to look like his head was cut of and put in a hand (that strange object on the right?)

Originally posted by sharkbyte
look closer... it looks to me that its been photoshopped to look like his head was cut of and put in a hand (that strange object on the right?)
That strange object on the right is my neck/body
and that strange object my head is on is my right arm

pic was taken when I was falling asleep after new years :ditsy2:

thank you...thank you for 3 thought provoking posts and a link that doesn't work. I'm pleased about this entire situation.

Back