• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Picture thread

OK, allow me to sum up:

1) I posted my pic in accordance with the thread. All is well.
2) you (deathdemon321) say "cool, he's a dude".
3) to which myself, and Kaliber, both are kinda like...what the ----? You know?
4) to which you reply that "usually only losers hate me" which\
5) I thought you meant that me being a dude doesn't make me a loser, which would make girls losers, which I don't think is true personally, and I don't believe you think this either.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
OK, allow me to sum up:

1) I posted my pic in accordance with the thread. All is well.
2) you (deathdemon321) say "cool, he's a dude".
3) to which myself, and Kaliber, both are kinda like...what the ----? You know?
4) to which you reply that "usually only losers hate me" which\
5) I thought you meant that me being a dude doesn't make me a loser, which would make girls losers, which I don't think is true personally, and I don't believe you think this either.

k i get it...(obviously you haven't seen the boys at my school...i wouldn't classify them as dudes)

assume that all dudes are Blanks. Now assume that all Blanks are guys. With this logic, we can assume that all Blanks are guys.

True)
False)

Originally posted by Blank Verse
assume that all dudes are Blanks. Now assume that all Blanks are guys. With this logic, we can assume that all Blanks are guys.

True)
False)

am I suppose to fill in the correct word where you typed "blanks?"

no...by Blanks, we of course mean Blank Verses...I'm just lazy. Also, assume there are many of me, necessitating a plural form of Blank Verse.

We don't need any more blanks, one is enough for every 6 billion people. On the other hand it would be cool giving them all names.

Whoa, you are so different in both that pics. If you didn't say it was u, i would hav thought it was two different people.

Originally posted by darkcurves
Whoa, you are so different in both that pics. If you didn't say it was u, i would hav thought it was two different people.

i do think its two different people...
(also one has blonde hair and one has black, but it could be dyed)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gayowulf
I guess I'll post my picture.

before (haircut)
http://www.oshit.org/upload/store/heh.jpg

after
http://www.oshit.org/upload/store/Image188.jpg

I'm not quite sure what posessed me to grow hair like that, much less get it coloured. I got it cut because my friends started calling me britney. I was also showing more roots than kunta kinte.

and no, I am not gay as my username suggests.
Did you by any chanse come to montreal in september/october?

There was some dude at the bus stop that was from vancover that looked exactly as pic#1

Nope.

Last time I was in Quebec was over two years ago, and that was Hull.

I'm not from Vancouver either... about 8-10 hours north of there. far enough north to make you crazy.

Back