• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Picture thread

Originally posted by Bruce
What the ---- is wrong with your foot?

Why are your toes flipped upside down on the top of your foot!?! :eek:

its unbelievably hard for me to hold a piece of paper with my foot, had to 'grab' it...

Originally posted by tandoc
its unbelievably hard for me to hold a piece of paper with my foot, had to 'grab' it...
You certainly think outside the box -- most people included their face in the photo.

I really have no idea where you came up with this idea that I hate you. I may have spoken out once (that I can remember) about something you did that annoys me, but that really means nothing about anything. I don't know you, and I know nothing about you, so really, how can I formulate any opinion on you? I really don't care to even try, if you must know. It's not that I hate you, I'm just too lazy and apathetic to care about people I know I will NEVER meet.

Furthermore...something doesn't make sense. Are you implying that girls are losers?

Back