• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Panther Hosting beta test, cpanel/100mb+/scripting

pantherhost said:
We have recently been experiencing problems with our email piping system due to the large quantity of spam we have been receiving. We are working on making the system more effective but some emails may have been lost due to the quantity of the junk mail.
Hiya, I re-emailed my information a few days ago for you to set back up - and I know you are busy, but could you please confirm that you got the email?

In response to "Khemikal"

Yes we have received your email and are working to get the administration software operational as soon as possible so that we can start adding clients again. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the waiting times for accounts being re-setup.

pantherhost said:
Yes we have received your email and are working to get the administration software operational as soon as possible so that we can start adding clients again. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the waiting times for accounts being re-setup.
Don't worry about it, when something like that happens it's bound to take time to set back up

Thank you for your support regarding this matter, what with us entering the Christmas Season and problems with the cpanel email system we are finding it hard to get the servers properly back up online and able to accept accounts again.

However we are pleased to announce that once the servers are back and operational we will be putting in place a new site and generally streamlining our services across the board to make it easier to contact us and easier to navigate our site content.

Again, please accept our apologies. Hopefully this can serve as a lesson for us and we can avoid such an incident happening again.

Back