• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Panther Hosting beta test, cpanel/100mb+/scripting

Panther Host, Panther Host, Where have you been...

:banana:
:: Great offers by Panther host ::
But I have been waiting for your offer, I have send the email with details, and other stuff, I have posted in the forum. :coolmusic

I just cant wait from using such a great WebHost !

Thank you
Sriworld
:applaudin

I've been toying around getting my site together on this host and so far I have nothing but praise for it. Excellent service all around. The one problem I did run into was promptly corrected as well as a quick response from the host.

This host offers everything you could need in its package and then some. A customizable advert is what they're considering and for the service I'm getting here, it's a very reasonable request.

There's been no downtime. Fast loads. Easy installation via Fantastico. Again, excellent host here. :God:

Please resend all emails

We have recently been experiencing issues with our mail servers, they are no back online but this does mean that some recent signups have not been properly responded to or received.

All those who are still interested in hosting and have sent an email but received no response should resend their emails.

Sorry for this inconvenience and Thank you for your interest.

I thoroughly recommend Panther Hosting, their support is excellent, hosting plan is excellent, and every feature and everything that they do is basically - excellent!

Erm...did I mention it was excellent? lol....

I'd just like to say thank you Panther Hosting, thank you for letting me participate in this :biggrin2:

Request for hosting

Dear Sir,

I have send you an e-mail having subject line "Free webhosting request" and hope that you have recieved the same.

Dear Sir,

I have send you an e-mail having subject line "Free webhosting request" and hope that you have recieved the same.

Dear Sir,
I have received your email asking for details about the domain name, As per your advice, I have booked the uni.cc and am eagerly waiting for your reply.

The following will be the name I would like to have for my Panther Hosting account. Please process as soon as possible, I cant wait for such an wonderful Offer ! :wink2:
http://www.7thRadiation.uni.cc

your mail :
Dear Srikanth,
Thank you for your email, we are happy to host your site but will first need you to reply with an email containing the domain name you wish to use with us. If you do not already own a domain name please obtain one for free at www.uni.cc.
We eagerly await your email and hope you enjoy your time with Panther Hosting.
Sincerly,
The Panther Hosting Team.

Thank you very much and awaiting your reply,
Srikanth.
:)

Thank you all for your positive feedback. Currently we are working on making our servers more secure and manageable for both our clients and us. This has recently caused some downtime and unfortunately users may expect one or two more sessions of downtime, however we are pleased to say we have an uptime of 98% overall.

Signups are still open and all those who fit into the terms and are interested may email our accounts department. Thanks again for your patience and commitment.

Sincerly,

The Panther Hosting Team.

Great,

It is working ! The cPanel, LpanelX and other things. It really connects you to TLDs and other wonderful features! My account is ready, final touches are going on to connect my TLD to Name servers.

Thank you Panther Host.

Hi,

I e-mailed you with my details. I wanted to thank you for providing us with this opportunity.

Rolf

hey ,i got my email ,i can log in to my cpanel ,but not ftp ,

is there a support forum where we could tell our problems,

czu what happend is i registered for a uni.cc domain,but u created account in my other redirecting domain www.has.it so now i am having problems ,where can i look for support?

You probably won't get a reply until he's set up an account for you to test. Just give it more time, or post here again.

my account is setup but with the wrong domain , and i am trying to contact these people ,
i also sent them a mail ,but no reply yet ,

if this the case then please cancell my account , it is no use to me and to you too

Did you try contacting them through your control panel system? You can request a support ticket and they should see it fairly quickly then.

Back