• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Panther Hosting beta test, cpanel/100mb+/scripting

yup i did contact them to the cpanel ,but it looks like they have forgotten about us ,

lol ,y they created the account in the first place ,if they were not giving support

What are you talking about they give great support. They are probably very busy or there is something wrong on how you sent the support Ticket. I always get Quick, Helpful responses.

lol can uexplain me that even after i got a account there,no body's replies to my emails

i cant even use my hosting ,cuz they have set it on has.it domain

when i had given them the uni.cc domain ,its been more then a week now ,still no answers , what i am gonna do with the space if i cant use it ,

ricky123 said:
lol can uexplain me that even after i got a account there,no body's replies to my emails

i cant even use my hosting ,cuz they have set it on has.it domain

when i had given them the uni.cc domain ,its been more then a week now ,still no answers , what i am gonna do with the space if i cant use it ,

I think this is the problem. Don't send them emails, send them a support ticket. They will see it and respond to you much faster than by you sending an email.

Yeah, stop complaining! They give great support, and through the ticket system!
I haven't had to wait very long when I sent tickets - so stop complaining!

My apologies to those who have not received as quick a response as they would like, we are currently very busy working to address issues with our management system and sometimes it can take a while for us to respond.

Those of you who have been hit with large numbers of "Payment Requests" we apologise. The service is still free, it is a bug in our billing system. Please do not block that address as you may miss important information on the status of your account. We will work to resolve this problem.

Hi All,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. - My name is Martyn Dewar, and I am one of the Customer Support people at Panther Hosting :)

If you contact us about the free hosting package, theres actually a good chance that you'll be speaking to me (via email of course) at some point, since one of my roles is to deal with the provisioning of these accounts. :cool2:

Secondly, I would like to apologise to anyone who has emailed us recently and not had a response. Theres currently a backlog of free hosting requests which are awaiting processing (due to the nature of these accounts, we prefer to process them manually, rather than via an automated process). One of the main reasons for the backlog is the fact that we are currently in the process of doing a Corporate rebrand (which among other things includes a brand new website - see here for a preview) , which is taking a bit longer than originally expected (it will be completed soon however).

Thirdly, our services are still available, and they are still being provisioned with the same bandwidth / disc space etc (see here for more info specs wise). In order to speed up the signup process though, I would advise sending your signup email to new.accounts@pantherhosting.co.uk since this will allow us to process Free Hosting requests quicker (keeping them away from our other business mail).

If you have any questions about our services, please feel free to drop either myself (panther-martyn) or Alan (pantherhost - our company president) a PM on this site, or email new.accounts@pantherhosting.co.uk and someone will endeavor to answer any queries that you may have. If you are an existing customer, you can use the "Helpdesk" in our Control Panel or alternatively email support.helpdesk@pantherhosting.co.uk (which in turn raises a helpdesk ticket). If emailing, it is advisable to send the message from the email address that is associated with your account (see the "My Info" section of the control panel).

Thanks for your interest! :biggrin2:

With regards,

Hi All,

Please be advised that account requests must now be emailed to new.accounts@pantherhosting.co.uk , as these are now being handled via a seperate ticketing system, to ensure that all inquiries are dealt with within a prompt timescale.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to send either myself (panther-martyn), or Alan (pantherhost) a message.

Thanks.

Recently there has been a major outage due to a hardware failure that has caused loss of data.

More information regarding the incident is available at the link below.

http://kermit.demonuk.org/~demon/panther-out/

You can now also view it at www.pantherhosting.co.uk

If you need to contact us urgently, please email panther.hosting@gmail.com

::UPDATE::
We are working on measures to make an incident like this much less damaging in future. These include alternative means of communication such as a Google groups mailing list and regular backups of the Panther Hosting site so as to provide stable records of clients and a quick way to get at least some of the network back online after an outage.

There is also a possible regular backups plan in the pipeline, but like many hosts we still recommend that as a user you do a backup of all your data at least once a month, more if possible.

This is as said an unfortunate incident, up until now the servers had very high uptime and this failure was not expected. Panther Hosting apologises deeply for any incovenience this may have caused.

Last edited:
No longer accepting applications

Due to the recent outage we can no longer accept new applications, our current priorities are recovering and setting up clients from before the outage, getting the administration system and website back online and setting up preventative measures so as to stop anything like this hitting us again.

If you are considering emailing an application please wait until I respond here saying that we are re-opened.

Thank you all for your patience at this difficult time.

alright mate i got a account from u guys long time back when u had just opened ,
but there wa a problem in the domains the lpanel was not working properly with the cpanel thats what u said in the email ,then u said u will make me a new account and delete the old one , i said ok ,but then i never heard from you guys again ,

We have recently been experiencing problems with our email piping system due to the large quantity of spam we have been receiving. We are working on making the system more effective but some emails may have been lost due to the quantity of the junk mail.

Back