• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Osama Bin Laden Killed

How useful can a human be oh oh yeah.... sitting in front of a PC?
This life is a strange life.
Filled with nutters ready to fight.
Love and peace is what we need.
A world with out nutters spreading their seed!
And I am a winner day and night.
Never will I die..... no no no!!! ending in sight.

Good for the world as Obama need to rule it ;)... Good for the Obama's election campaign. Osama is nothing now but Obama is everything now ;).... ITS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

funny you say that. his approval rating is only up like 3% since Osama was killed. It will definitely be used in his campaign strategy, but, it wont get me to vote for him.

funny you say that. his approval rating is only up like 3% since Osama was killed. It will definitely be used in his campaign strategy, but, it wont get me to vote for him.

Me either. I didn't vote for him the first time around and I sure as hell won't vote for him this time around.

On the topic of Obama and votes, I watched "I want your money" last night and I must say it made perfect sense on how soicalism takes away freedom.

That movie changed my views on captialism vs soicalism.

I remember aruging with iBright (I think, maybe it was someone else) when Obama was running for pres about how I thought heathcare etc was a great idea.
But I understand now where he was coming from with "Dont take my money to pay for others".

Last edited:
On the topic of Obama and votes, I watched "I want your money" last night and I must say it made perfect sense on how soicalism takes away freedom.

That movie changed my views on captialism vs soicalism.

I remember aruging with iBright (I think, maybe it was someone else) when Obama was running for pres about how I thought heathcare etc was a great idea.
But I understand now where he was coming from with "Dont take my money to pay for others".

But you'd rather someone else take your money and keep your money? Social Healthcare is a good idea period.

Social Healthcare is a good idea period.

Very rarely am I ever sick. Very very seldom do I ever go to the doctor or hospital for ANY reason. So you tell me why it's MY responsibility to indirectly pay for everybody else who runs off to the doctor every time they have a fart up their --- sidways. The damn government already takes 18% of what I make, that's nearly 1/5 of my damn paycheck. We have so many worthless ----s around here making TWICE what I do in a month on disability or SSI claims when they're fully capable of working. First off all, get all of the worthless leaches off government assistance, then we can talk about healthcare reform for the people who actually NEED it and not just supporting these worthless 20 somthing year olds who are addicted to oxycontin, unemployed and make a career out of hospital hopping.

It's called insurance. You know how insurance work? You pay for other people. If something happens to you, you don't have to pay as much. Look it up if you still don't understand the concept.

It's called insurance. You know how insurance work? You pay for other people. If something happens to you, you don't have to pay as much. Look it up if you still don't understand the concept.

I know exactly what insurance is and I know exactly how insurance works. My work offers an insurance package that is obsolute crap. The deductables are high and it doesn't cover squat. In addition to that, the cost would be nearly 20% of my take home. So between taxes and insurance, I'd lose about 40% of my paycheck. No joke. I can NOT afford it. I opted not to participate in the insurance package, save my money, and pay out of pocket for my medical expenses, because it's actually cheaper that way.

The sad part of it is, I don't qualify for any "obama insurance" because I have too much earned income. The even more sad part of it is, I could quit my job, sit on my ---, complain of some psychological problem,collect a 3k per month SSI check, and get free inurance too! You just can't get ahead by doing things the honest way these days and it's a damn shame.

Very rarely am I ever sick. Very very seldom do I ever go to the doctor or hospital for ANY reason. So you tell me why it's MY responsibility to indirectly pay for everybody else who runs off to the doctor every time they have a fart up their --- sidways. The damn government already takes 18% of what I make, that's nearly 1/5 of my damn paycheck. We have so many worthless ----s around here making TWICE what I do in a month on disability or SSI claims when they're fully capable of working. First off all, get all of the worthless leaches off government assistance, then we can talk about healthcare reform for the people who actually NEED it and not just supporting these worthless 20 somthing year olds who are addicted to oxycontin, unemployed and make a career out of hospital hopping.

There are always bums leeching off something, the fact is the high percentage of people who get benefits do actually need it. Take social stigma, bull news stories and stereotypes out of the question and your reasons are invaluable to the fact social healthcare is a good thing. How about instead of you complaining that people around you, who you must know in order to know their finances, are making more money than you by government hand outs and aren't eligible for them if they are capable of working, why don't you report them instead of blaming the system and the government? That way you will get those leeches off the assistance. Welcome to Western Civilization, survival of the sickest. Some know how to play the system, some look out for themselves, if you don't want to pay for a universal healthcare then you're not really different (as you stated in your first post) - only thing is you conform to a bull system and don't do anything to change it. :rolleyes2

The sad part of it is, I don't qualify for any "obama insurance" because I have too much earned income.

What exactly do you not qualify for? Everybody who wants to can buy private insurance within the new exhange created by the reform.

Back