• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Osama Bin Laden Killed

foo2thabar

NLC
Can you repeal the patriot act now? How about get rid of the TSA? Stop fighting this stupid 'war'?

Please?

No?

Damn.

Last edited:
Haha, I don't think they will. They still want to "protect" you, american citizens from future such called "terrorist attacks" :lol:

---- the war on terror. It doesn't even make any sense. It's something of a paradox - the only way to "win" it, is to have it not exist.

But congrats on killing him guys.

@themoose, americans could kill him way before, but then, they could not justify all the money spent on their military campaigns in several countries.

Trust me, they could kill him earlier...they killed him after ----ing 10 years after 11/9.

Um that's all speculation.

As far as his death, it's more symbolic. He's not actually in charge of Al Qaeda anymore. It's important nonetheless. I still remember the terrorist attack in my country Spain... the ones on the Madrid trains... I'm not going to celebrate Osama bin Laden's death, but it does bring a bit of closure. Still, this won't end terrorism or Al Qaeda.

Give me a damn break. With all the money that we're pumping into the military and CIA, it took them a decade to find this bastard and cap him? They thought he was hidden in mountain caves and all the while he was in some wide open fortified manshion? It's kind of funny that when Obama's approval ratings are at an all time low, something of this magnitude happens. Ironic? Maybe. The idiots on the news are saying, "It's a big morral boost!" Yeah I bet it is. Congrats on finding this douche bag, but dang, let's see some proof already! "We've burried him at sea in accordance with Islamic law." WTF? This ----er blew up buildings, killed hundreds of people, hijacked planes, etc. and now you're going to politely kill him, and burry him at sea. ---- THAT! I didn't see him obeying laws when he ordered destruction on our country. I would have been parading around with that bastard's decapitated head on a stick.

It is a bit odd that they buried him at sea. Surely they would have foreseen people not believing? Yeah, there's something fishy about that (excuse the pun).

Give me a damn break. With all the money that we're pumping into the military and CIA, it took them a decade to find this bastard and cap him? They thought he was hidden in mountain caves and all the while he was in some wide open fortified manshion? It's kind of funny that when Obama's approval ratings are at an all time low, something of this magnitude happens. Ironic? Maybe. The idiots on the news are saying, "It's a big morral boost!" Yeah I bet it is. Congrats on finding this douche bag, but dang, let's see some proof already! "We've burried him at sea in accordance with Islamic law." WTF? This ----er blew up buildings, killed hundreds of people, hijacked planes, etc. and now you're going to politely kill him, and burry him at sea. ---- THAT! I didn't see him obeying laws when he ordered destruction on our country. I would have been parading around with that bastard's decapitated head on a stick.

They have DNA evidence. And that's 99.999% accurate. It's enough proof. They shot him in the head. Game over. Obama's approval ratings have been rather stable actually (realclearpolitics)... at about 50%... they bounced back up a few days ago (probably with the whole Trump fiasco).

There is nothing fishy here. People just like to come up with conspiracy theories. Sorry, but DNA evidence exceeds any conspiracy theory, and I'm sure they have pictures of him.

Also parading around dead people in the street? What is this? The middle ages? I would hope better from this country. He's gone. End of story.

Last edited:
IDsF2.gif

---- the war on terror. It doesn't even make any sense. It's something of a paradox - the only way to "win" it, is to have it not exist.

But congrats on killing him guys.

Our mere presence over there is helping to feed the 'insurgency' by means of civil unrest from the way our government is handling things. It's a "self-fulfilling war."

Be aware that scammers never sleep - now they took advantage that people are searching about Osama Bin Laden, so they made some pages where it asks you to install VLC to view a video of Osama's death, and of course, that is not VLC but is a virus.
Read here more about osama malware

Bin Laden has just become uninteresting for the masses. Just to refresh the memory they have "killed" him. It is unknown what the reality is.

I call bull---- over it all

dna evidence can be modified, he was buried at sea, etc.

Fake

Back