• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Osama Bin Laden Killed

why don't you report them instead of blaming the system and the government?

Because it shouldn't be my job to do so! The folks in charge of this nonsense should be doing a better job screening these deadbeats in the first place instead of handing out government assistance like it's trick-or-treat candy. For one, screen these losers for signs of tobacco, alchohol and drug use. If they test positive, they don't get ----. Classic example, this lady is on disability because she can't breathe, has chronic COPD, uses oxygen and yet she STILL smokes over a pack of cigarettes a day, refuses to quit. She gets handed a fat govn't check every month and blows it on cartons of cigarettes.

A guy gets 'injured' in the service while he was in Germany. Comes back to the states, gets put on disability and gets 3k per month for doing NOTHING. Truth of the matter is, he got high on acid while on liberty, fell out of a 3 story window and landed on top of a car. The people at the disability office know nothing of the latter of course. This guy now goes down the VA hospital every time he has a headache, literally and gets prescribed pain-killers which he then turns around and sells for $2.50 each on the street.

Welcome to Western Civilization, survival of the sickest. Some know how to play the system, some look out for themselves, if you don't want to pay for a universal healthcare then you're not really different (as you stated in your first post) - only thing is you conform to a bull system and don't do anything to change it. :rolleyes2

And that is no joke. Please explain how it is MY responsibility to pay for these losers who do nothing to take care of themselves and they're the ones responsible for the condition that they're in!

But you're nitpicking at the odd few who again are playing the system with its endless loop holes - and not at the ones who aren't doing their jobs, report them, or is that not your job either? It isn't your responsibility, it's everybody's, that is the point. You need to change the society people live in, and that goes for both financial and health. But you still aren't making a scene over those people you're using as examples - because you would have to look for more dead beats to prove your point? No? Government will continue to do it though, because they still put the cost onto everybody else regardless because they still make money from it for themselves. If you have #1 in office, #1 will look after only #1. That is the problem with modern society. People are forgetting everybody is a human before anything you brand them.

Plus it isn't the governments job nor position to say what somebody can and can't do when it comes to certain life choices. Only in certain circumstances is it appropriate to a degree - I.e organ donation. If you're an alcoholic but you don't change, then you obviously won't get one. That isn't taken in the viewpoint of the fact that person is still drinking and that they don't deserve it - but because it would be a obvious waste because we know their replacement would also fail - then would we finally agree that it was also because they didn't want to change. Would you refuse chemotherapy to somebody for cancer because they smoked, and it was therefore their choice, and if they couldn't afford (the treatment) - but they could afford smokes, tough? They should have never started smoking? So they're just left for dead? What about when more of the food you have in your supermarkets (which is already high) is full of salt, sugar, fats, chemicals, all which can be linked to increased risks of cancer? Again you can't be so black and white about somebodies life. While I don't know, that woman might smoke because it's what she knows, sadly, it might give her something to do, something she looks forward to - just like those who look forward to a cup of coffee for breakfast, or a glass of wine with their dinner. The society needs to change, not laws, not budgets, not political parties.

A guy gets 'injured' in the service while he was in Germany. Comes back to the states, gets put on disability and gets 3k per month for doing NOTHING. Truth of the matter is, he got high on acid while on liberty, fell out of a 3 story window and landed on top of a car. The people at the disability office know nothing of the latter of course. This guy now goes down the VA hospital every time he has a headache, literally and gets prescribed pain-killers which he then turns around and sells for $2.50 each on the street.
People actually take acid and jump out of buildings? I find that hard to believe. All LSD ever did to me was make me think about my life and what I've done (and haven't done). Walking was enough of a chore on that stuff, much less going out and about. I tried to buy a bottle of water at the neighborhood quick mart and my dollar bills kept morphing together and behaving in a fluid-like fashion. It was terribly annoying to try and count them.

I have a homework assignment for you. Take a look at money. Really look at it. Think about it. Why do we need it?

I'm not saying brush it off saying "It's how we contribute to society!!" or "It's how we build schools!!" or some other crap, because it's unnecessary for all those things. Really, really think about money. Seriously, dude. Relate it to marketing, consumerism, and all that fun stuff. I want to see if you reach the same conclusions as I have.

By the way, before you write me off as some wannabe-liberal social leech, I qualify for food stamps and medicaid. But I don't have any kind of gub'mint assistance. I got a 30-day Grady card last year (Atlanta's socialized healthcare) because I broke my hand on some stairs and needed it (Second time I broke it last year). I hate welfare -----s with a passion, but not because of wasted money (going back to the previous paragraph). Because of the principle of it.

If you're wondering why I keep butting in to your topics, it's because I can tell you're intelligent, albeit a bit set in your ways.

Last edited:
Insurance offers a choice
public health on a tax rate offers no choice.

Money has no value, therefore is uneeded.
I like money though nit allows me to live off other peoples labor, be nice to be the people who print it ;)

Last edited:
I have a homework assignment for you. Take a look at money. Really look at it. Think about it. Why do we need it?

The answer is, we don't NEED it per se, it's not a necessity to live like water or oxygen. It's more less a medium of exchange and nothing more. It has no real value other than its face value, and even that is artificial. The Earth provides everything we need to live and survive at no cost. Money is man made and we're the ones who create the importance surrounding it. The only reason we NEED money is because society forces us to.

By the way, before you write me off as some wannabe-liberal social leech, I qualify for food stamps and medicaid. But I don't have any kind of gub'mint assistance.

I too qualify for food stamps, but I don't accept them because I don't believe in accepting handouts that you don't earn. I do NOT qualify for medicaid or any kind of statewide insurance plan like HIP (Healthy Indiana Plan) because I make too much. So my only other option is to either buy an insurance policy through my employeer which, as I mentioned a few posts up, would cost way too much, OR continue with no coverage, bank the money that I'm saving by NOT buying insurance, pray to God that nothing serious happens to me, and continue to pay for small things like dental cleanings and eye exams out of pocket.

If you're wondering why I keep butting in to your topics, it's because I can tell you're intelligent, albeit a bit set in your ways.

I can tell you right now, it's because of my stubborn upbringing. My parents gave me NOTHING as a child. I am the eldest of 7 children. My dad was an over the road trucker for most of my childhood. He was also an adulterer and had ongoing affairs with 7 to 9 different women that he met around the country. Him and I have virtually no relationship to date and I have no desire to either. My mother was an alcoholic, and is still in ongoing recovery. I honestly feel that she did the best she could given the circumstances. But even then, we had NO assistance what so ever. She worked her --- off to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads and not once did the lights get cut off or any mortgages lapse. Drugs played a big role in my parent's lives as well. We didn't have ---- growing up. Everything that I have today, I earned myself. I got a job at age of 14 years old working for my school district as a Novell network administrator. I bought my first vehicle when I was 15 years old and paid for it in cash. Around this time, I also started my web development and hosting stuff on the side. I graduated highschool, moved out of my mom's place, and started going to college. To sum it up a bit, I have paid for college myself with no help, obtained an associates degree in business, and I am still working on my bachelors. I've gotten married, purchased a house, had a son, bought two more vehicles and have a decent nest egg established.

Moral of the story... I've done so all by myself without the help of anybody and it really pisses me off to see these ---- stick goof balls these days still living at home well into their 20s and even 30s because they're too stupid, ignorant and lazy to go make a life for themselves. And I get so sick and tired of seeing these worthless piece of ---- people line up at the welfare office to collect a check (it's on a debit card now I guess) and go blow it on drugs and booze. I worked security at the unemployment office for a short while and I see the countless low lives stream in all day trying to hooked up with some easy money because they'd rather sit on their --- in mommy's basement, collect free money rather than humble themselves and go flip burgers for Ronald McDonald. This all goes hand in hand with BS SSI claims. Anybody can create an ailment for themselves and collect a check. It's just gotten so easy these days and it's high time to make it extremely difficult to get on assistance so the deadbeats will decide that maybe it really is better to just get a damn job and EARN a living rather than just sticking their hand out like a bum and expecting uncle sam to take care of them.

The Earth provides everything we need to live and survive at no cost.

Yipee - where do you get your computers, like the one your using to post this???

And over here, all the working people pay for not just the disadvantaged (as in wanting/trying to work) but also the alcoholic and drug addicts (and those that just convince their doctor they are).

Unfortunately the latter lot get more than the deserving lot, personally I say paying them to be alcoholic and drug addicts is just assisting them to continue, pay them nothing and get them to force themselves off their habits or starve (which a lot of them do anyway to pay for other recreational activities) - worst part of that tac though is the families that would be effected including children that are not either of the offending types.

In short, basic care for everyone FREE without any stigma of I'm accepting handouts, Big C ;) , your paying for those 'handouts' in taxes (it took me years till I actually needed any to appreciate the fact that embarrassed as I was it was explained to me, you've been paying for these for 30 years don't worry about it. - you don't then the 'extra' might go to those that don't deserve it!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the benefits of government aid, unemployment, TANF, etc etc. They're all wonderful programs when used as intended. For example, I got laid off from my job about a year ago. I had been working there for a few years, so I went and collected unemployment for a few months until they called me back in to work. No harm, no foul. I had paid into it for years, and it was there when I needed it and helped me through the hard times. But what really pisses me off is the people who have been on unemployment for over a year. They've gone in and received countless extentions. They're doing nothing to even TRY and find another job and yet Uncle Sam keeps throwing money at them. I get so sick and tired of hearing people complain about not being able to find a job. You know what? Go up town on the main drag and I gurantee that I can find you over a dozen resturants, stores and gas stations that would hire you almost instantly. Don't tell me you can't find a job.

Disability payments need to be done away with almost entirely. You're in a wheelchair? I do feel sorry for you, but you know what? I guarantee, without a doubt, that Wal-Mart would hire you. In order to meet their quota for minority employment, they hire disabled people for the PR. Park them in front of the door to wave at people and say hi. There's a woman I know that's on 100% disability because she has pancreatitis. So what does she do? Sit on her --- at home, drink beer, smoke cigarettes and do nothing with her life. Guess what? I know of a security company that's hiring security guards at the local door factory. What do you do? Sit on your ---, stare at monitors and answer the phone. Perfect job for her, but you know, she doesn't WANT to work. Why would she? She's getting free money for doing nothing!

My point exactly, the whole world situation is now made to be don't lean on those that 'don't want to/are to lazy to' work.

Most that have any disability would love to work if they don't, but stick in the people (that rate in my book with Human Resources staff and that is LOW) telling them they don't need to look at all the lovely money we have for you, then go figure the result...

It's just following the natural flow of what happens when a ----'ed gets topped that has been due it and the follow on repercussions so no foul :D

It was always going to go just a bit off to one side or the other, try steering this one!!!

I object to the censoring (above) - my dad was always known as (not saying it as it's censored) his name being the same as mine and it's a normal contraction here.

And he was a beardy dxckhead! :D

Last edited:
Obamas health care reform is private insurance.
then idk, tbh I never looked in to it much.
I was just going off the australian idea of tax then create a public health system.
I still like public health, its prob one of the things goverments should have... schools tho, better to be taxed less so you can pay for private schooling, if you go private you have a choice.
I dont feel the goverment should have a say in how a child is educated, so long as they are educated to be able to work.
Religion etc is none of their busniess.
But they control public schools.

Because of the rep I must make it clear.
Im in AUS why would I care enough about the US to "look in to it" srsly lol ---- the US.
I was commenting on how I dont beleive they killed Osama and threw him overboard.
We just got off topic and dug in to other things.
And so I say, I STILL DONT THINKOBAMA KILLED OSAMA!
BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR SOME GREAT JOKEZ!! :D :D :D

Back