• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My girlfriend ditched me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Toefur

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Giancarlo, it is so obvious it was you. Selective memory?

No not selective memory, it means one of you is ----ing around with my account. Got to change the damned password again.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

No not selective memory, it means one of you is ----ing around with my account. Got to change the damned password again.

Your paranoid man...! Get a grip! :nervous:

But like Lex said... it's so you!!!

Your paranoid man...! Get a grip! :nervous:

But like Lex said... it's so you!!!

Yeah and he will say I am so much like Benito Mussolini or Pat Buchanan, but I am not. Watch what you say.

Yeah and he will say I am so much like Benito Mussolini or Pat Buchanan, but I am not. Watch what you say.

HAHAHA!

That was funny! :) :D

But right. We all know it -->> :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

(Isn't that the best smiley? :nervous: )

HAHAHA!

That was funny! :) :D

But right. We all know it -->> :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

(Isn't that the best smiley? :nervous: )

You don't think I would not want to have a girlfriend? (and only). Come on pal... I am only interested in the opposite sex.

No not selective memory, it means one of you is ----ing around with my account.
How can you be so sure? Where's your evidence/proof? ;)
Come on pal... I am only interested in the opposite sex.
I sure hope you are! :nervous:

You don't think I would not want to have a girlfriend? (and only). Come on pal... I am only interested in the opposite sex.

I guess that means theres no hope for us... :(

You bet I am. If you still don't think I am, then you must also make the assumption that I am a democrat (gasp).

That reminds me of a bush quote... "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House—make no mistake about it"

(Not bush bashing or republican bashing, but that just brought that to mind, ok!)

:nervous:

You don't think I would not want to have a girlfriend? (and only)
. Come on pal... I am only interested in the opposite sex.

err.. it depends on what's your sex.

That reminds me of a bush quote... "We're concerned about AIDS inside our White House—make no mistake about it"

(Not bush bashing or republican bashing, but that just brought that to mind, ok!)

:nervous:

I see nothing wrong with that quote... the Executive Branch of government is concerned, and therefore Whitehouse is concerned about it. What is wrong with that? You like to have all your english so well-defined, so that you can be B.Sed like all of us were by Clinton.

I am a male, Lastactionhero, and am only interested in the opposite sex, despite what some misguided people say here.

I see nothing wrong with that quote... the Executive Branch of government is concerned, and therefore Whitehouse is concerned about it. What is wrong with that? You like to have all your english so well-defined, so that you can be B.Sed like all of us were by Clinton.

Like I've tried telling you a million times over Giancarlo; try looking at things from the other perspective; and you might have a better understanding of things.

Like I've tried telling you a million times over Giancarlo; try looking at things from the other perspective; and you might have a better understanding of things.

Well sure, I will look at the Clinton perspective that gave us this recession today. What is so wrong with my own perspective? Is it the fact that people on my side don't have a good understanding of things? If so, you just qualified to be a hypocrit.

Well sure, I will look at the Clinton perspective that gave us this recession today. What is so wrong with my own perspective? Is it the fact that people on my side don't have a good understanding of things? If so, you just qualified to be a hypocrit.

-Sigh-

Who said anything about Clinton? Who said anything about the economy or anything even remotely to do with a recession?

- I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT QUOTE, NOTHING ELSE, NOT CLINTON, NOT DEMOCRATS, NO NO NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!-

There is nothing wrong with your perspective, Giancarlo.

But to survive in this world, you need to look at and understand other perspectives. You don't have to take them on as your own, you don't have to think they are right, you just have to understand them.

You take yourself too seriously, man.

-Sigh-

Who said anything about Clinton? Who said anything about the economy or anything even remotely to do with a recession?

- I WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT QUOTE, NOTHING ELSE, NOT CLINTON, NOT DEMOCRATS, NO NO NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO!-

There is nothing wrong with your perspective, Giancarlo.

But to survive in this world, you need to look at and understand other perspectives. You don't have to take them on as your own, you don't have to think they are right, you just have to understand them.

You take yourself too seriously, man.

Why should I look at other perspectives?

Why shouldn't you?

[ADD]
If that's the case, then why should anybody even care about what you have to say? ;)

Why should I look at other perspectives?

Make no mistake about it; I am speechless.

That you have the audacity to ask that question. Regardless of your beliefs, Giancarlo, I actually thought you were rather intelligent.

But... after that above question... you have... got... to be kidding, right?

Somebody's using his account again. ROTFLMAO

Make no mistake about it; I am speechless.

That you have the audacity to ask that question. Regardless of your beliefs, Giancarlo, I actually thought you were rather intelligent.

I am that opiniated pal, and this is the real me. You can even vertify it over email if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back