• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My girlfriend ditched me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by stu

but you did have a boyfriend eh? you told us yourself...

Hell no, I am a supporter of George W. Bush, and a patriot. I am against equal rights, gay weddings, and am against all attempts to pull anything off like that. Additionally I am so far into the party, I might be called a reformist (Pat Buchanan). I think you are mixing me up with someone else.

And I want to live up to 90. The average life expectancy for a faggot is 39. And no I am not 411, look it up yourself.

Who the ----?

Who the hell is ----ing with this account?

I changed the password like six times already... bloody communists are behind this! Damn PRC Sympathizers!

All right, listen up Giancarlo. I don't care if you go off on your tenuous armchair political theories, but you will bloody show some respect and not throw around "faggot" like it's any other word. I don't care what you personally think of gay people, but be man enough to show some respect for people whose views you don't agree with.

Originally posted by robin
All right, listen up Giancarlo. I don't care if you go off on your tenuous armchair political theories, but you will bloody show some respect and not throw around "faggot" like it's any other word. I don't care what you personally think of gay people, but be man enough to show some respect for people whose views you don't agree with.

Did I say anything about anybody else's opinion? No. I was saying my opinion. I can throw any damn word I want to around whenever the hell I feel like it.

If I were to make a slur against your ethnicity, even if I weren't referring to you, I think you would be offended. I have enough respect not to do that. This is not a matter of personal opinion, it is a matter of respect -- and your blind intolerance and disrespect are indicative of a larger problem. Thank you and good night.

(Parenthetically -- Woo! 150 posts! I'm going to go get a ----ing life now!)

Originally posted by robin
If I were to make a slur against your ethnicity, even if I weren't referring to you, I think you would be offended. I have enough respect not to do that. This is not a matter of personal opinion, it is a matter of respect -- and your blind intolerance and disrespect are indicative of a larger problem. Thank you and good night.

(Parenthetically -- Woo! 150 posts! I'm going to go get a ----ing life now!)

A larger problem? The problem is I am being accused of things I am not. I am here to address those accusations completely without delay and I will not ignore them, especially if I am accused by someone this large-scale and gross.

Someone's sexuality is not their ethnicity and is a different matter altogether.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Did I say anything about anybody else's opinion? No. I was saying my opinion. I can throw any damn word I want to around whenever the hell I feel like it.

Not quite Giancarlo,

Be warned that if your opinion forms a personal attack you can be warned and or banned from these forums. Please help keep these forums a happy place for all members, discrimination against some groups may be your own personal opinion but please don't make it necessary to repeat to everyone on these forums.

Thanks,

Fine, and I feel my opinion does not have to be stated anymore than it has been... but be warned if these accusations go any further I will be forced to address them all completely.

Same here. I didn't read through all the posts GC made there before. I must say I'm quite shocked right now. ROTFLMAO

GC, no matter how I see it, it appears to be you posting because the posts are so you. :D

Originally posted by Toefur
Message Title - My girlfriend ditched me
larf.gif

Originally posted by LeX
Same here. I didn't read through all the posts GC made there before. I must say I'm quite shocked right now. ROTFLMAO

GC, no matter how I see it, it appears to be you posting because the posts are so you. :D

I am now looking into the fact someone used my account. Don't give me any suspicisons, because you will be blamed. I am not and never have been a queer because I want to live up to 80 not 39.

I am now looking into the fact someone used my account. Don't give me any suspicisons, because you will be blamed. I am not and never have been a queer because I want to live up to 80 not 39.

lol.. that's the cheapest excuse I've ever seen... man, it's ok to be yourself... I'm sure you'll live a nice long and prosperous life till age 39.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Originally posted by stu

lol.. that's the cheapest excuse I've ever seen... man, it's ok to be yourself... I'm sure you'll live a nice long and prosperous life till age 39.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You are the biggest fool I have seen! That is the excuse, and that is what happened. It is not my fault, actually it is, but anyways that I forget to log off other computers. I want to life up to 85, live a republican life (minus religion, I am agnostic of course), not be a disgusting queer which breaks the laws of evolution (ergo all queers are freaks of nature), and will follow a purist captialist system.

You are the biggest fool I have seen! That is the excuse, and that is what happened. It is not my fault, actually it is, but anyways that I forget to log off other computers. I want to life up to 85, live a republican life (minus religion, I am agnostic of course), not be a disgusting queer which breaks the laws of evolution (ergo all queers are freaks of nature), and will follow a purist captialist system.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Giancarlo, it is so obvious it was you. Selective memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back