• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My girlfriend ditched me

Status
Not open for further replies.
There, there.

My g/f loves me. She says I'm the best thing ever happened to her. :p

I'm sure u 2 can work it out.

Think of all the positives Toefur, now you've got a reason to stalk her with an assault riffle in the middle of the night. :p

Toefur - Just remember, there's always a reason why it happens and chances are that reason means you didnt want to be with her anyways.... obviously she's a good perosn if you dated her bu things don't always work out (which sucks)

Just think of it this way... as bad as your day was... mine was worse ;P

That reminds me...

A guy at work walked up to a server ( p.c. waiter/waitress) and said "I can't find my keys... can you check the bushes by your house?"

I laughed very hard at that one.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
never run after <<SNIP>> a girl...It's no<<SNIP>> use.
So you should forever wait for a girl to chase you?! I totally disagree with that local saying.

Toefur... *sigh* Maybe it's because of all that fur that grows on your toes... :D j/k~ trying to cheer you up with a sore joke. ;)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you all cheered me up! THANKS!

Though, Lex... your comment was out of line... I'm VERY sensitive about that fur of mine.... :D :p

(And yes, I DID laugh at your jest!)

Originally posted by LastActionHero
There is a local saying

never run after a truck, train or a girl...It's no use.
Yep. Let them run to you. :nervous:

lol, trust me you will enjoy dating them. Once you do get married you have a commitment and a huge burden on your head :(

- HostEXP

Originally posted by LeX
So you should forever wait for a girl to chase you?! I totally disagree with that local saying.

Toefur... *sigh* Maybe it's because of all that fur that grows on your toes... :D j/k~ trying to cheer you up with a sore joke. ;)

Pah, that's what all you married men say... :D

Hm, maybe marriage isn't so glamorous after all... lol. Maybe I'll rethink my get-married-by-21 promise that I made to myself.

Can I also add, that letting a girl chase you just never NEVER works.

When Toefur Chases Girl = Toefur Gets Good Girl
When Toefur lets girl Chase = Toefur gets obese 15 year old stalking him :nervous:

lol, at least the obese 15 year old will stay longer with you then the good girl? eh :p

Originally posted by Toefur
Can I also add, that letting a girl chase you just never NEVER works.

When Toefur Chases Girl = Toefur Gets Good Girl
When Toefur lets girl Chase = Toefur gets obese 15 year old stalking him :nervous:

Originally posted by Valuablehost
lol, at least the obese 15 year old will stay longer with you then the good girl? eh :p

Hahaha! That's probably quite true actually... :nervous:

(HEY EVERYONE: THis is the first time I've actually used the -quote- thing! :D )

Hayama - Wanna swap ? ;)

heres a little ditty thats bound to raise your spirits

Day after day love turns grey
like the skin on the dying man
and night after night we pretend its alright
but i have grown older and you have grown colder
and nothing is very much fun anymore

and download 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' by Sam Kinison.

but seriously relationships come and go, rarely do they last forever. Just that one special person that you will probably never find. ppl are always talking that soulmate shit, if you ask me its more about being in the right place at the right time. What are the chances your 'soulmate' will be living the tri-county area?? oh well its better to have loved and lost...yadda yadda yadda.

Hell your still better off than me, i am about as popular with the ladies as a yeast infection.

Originally posted by jason

Hell your still better off than me, i am about as popular with the ladies as a yeast infection.

i like that analogy (even though i do have a gf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back