• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My girlfriend ditched me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Because it is illegal to discriminate against gays/lesbians, not allowing them do to do the same things we can, and it is crystal clear in your signature that that is what you advocate.

Alright chicken (not the mod, but the actual thing) if you want to peck my eyes out for miswording something than fine. I will change it.

Originally posted by Dusty
Giancarlo, all you every do here is regurgitate back what the Party tells you. Don't you ever have your own thoughts and come to your own conclusions? Have you ever disagreed with or even just doubted one thing the Party stands for?

Well said, Dusty. Boo-ya.

And just to be devil's advocate because Science Is God and all, who's to say that homosexual behavior doesn't happen (as it does, indeed, in many animal species) as a form of population control?

Also, consider that one's adherence or non-adherence to a political agenda does not dictate their sexuality! I know lots of gay Republicans -- and gay Christian Republicans, even. They are Republicans because they are economically conservative and believe that the federal government should keep its nose out of certain things, and their political beliefs do not extend to their sexual orientations. Some gay Republicans support things like gay marriage and some don't -- but not all Republicans are heterosexual. That just doesn't make sense.

If you want us to think you're smart and well-versed in politics, try forming your own opinions. Any sufficiently gifted programmer can write a c program to regurgitate vaguely relevant Republican rhetoric, but if you've got the capacity to think and reason, for God's sake, use it.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Stu, do look it up for me. I am not 411 or a search-engine.
Oh, I'm not 411 or a search engine either, yet I'm supposed to look up corny 'facts' that you claim to be true?

Well well.. I read somewhere that all people named Giancarlo are all gay and die at age 39.. I found it on the net somewhere, but then I lost the links.. you look it up for me, ok? :rolleyes:

Is there any way we can get an IP# check and prove Giancarlo is lying about his account being hacked? I mean it just doesn't make sense that his, err--what we thought to be his, sexual orientation has been mentioned in a few threads and he never spoke out about them, to my knowledge. This is confusing :confused:

this thresd had gone DREADFULLY long....you people really enjoys arguing and then defending, right? but hello! we are really going off topic here, it was suppose to be about

'My girlfriend ditched me'
not
'Is Giancarlo gay?'

people!!

it was suppose to be about 'My girlfriend ditched me'
Actually, it was supposed to be about cheering up Toefur because his girlfriend ditched him, which can be done by taking his mind off the topic. I think you will admit, if anything, this thread has deviated from the topic. :D

Originally posted by robin

Well said, Dusty. Boo-ya.

And just to be devil's advocate because Science Is God and all, who's to say that homosexual behavior doesn't happen (as it does, indeed, in many animal species) as a form of population control?

Also, consider that one's adherence or non-adherence to a political agenda does not dictate their sexuality! I know lots of gay Republicans -- and gay Christian Republicans, even. They are Republicans because they are economically conservative and believe that the federal government should keep its nose out of certain things, and their political beliefs do not extend to their sexual orientations. Some gay Republicans support things like gay marriage and some don't -- but not all Republicans are heterosexual. That just doesn't make sense.

If you want us to think you're smart and well-versed in politics, try forming your own opinions. Any sufficiently gifted programmer can write a c program to regurgitate vaguely relevant Republican rhetoric, but if you've got the capacity to think and reason, for God's sake, use it.

I am not and never have been gay. Period.
No further explanation is needed.

I am not and never have been gay. Period.
No further explanation is needed.

I was so not talking about whether or not you're gay... I really don't give a rat's booty what you do and who you do it with.

I was instead referring to the constant stream of regurgitated Republican party rhetoric instead of, oh, say, actual thought and reason.

Originally posted by robin

I was so not talking about whether or not you're gay... I really don't give a rat's booty what you do and who you do it with.

I was instead referring to the constant stream of regurgitated Republican party rhetoric instead of, oh, say, actual thought and reason.

You know, I do care... I don't want you getting the wrong idea about me, other people use false information to destroy my idealism.

And I was refering to the constant stream of regurgitated Democratic Party rhetoric instead of rationality and economic consideration.

Originally posted by Nick
Is there any way we can get an IP# check and prove Giancarlo is lying about his account being hacked?
We ourselves can't do a thing about it, but we can ask the mods to do it for us. ;)

I'm sure Toefur will be cracking up after reading all the posts here. ;) Since all the posts cheers him up, technically we're still on topic. :D

Originally posted by LeX
We ourselves can't do a thing about it, but we can ask the mods to do it for us. ;)

I'm sure Toefur will be cracking up after reading all the posts here. ;) Since all the posts cheers him up, technically we're still on topic. :D

Look, I use a network located in Buenos Aires that have about 40 computers, most with the same IP address. So the IP information is misleading.

No, I am right. You never second-guess me or you will get in serious trouble.:angry2:
What sort of trouble? :innocent: :angel:

So now you're upset that I agreed with you? Gee, you're hard to satisfy aren't ya? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back