• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LytenHost.Com Server Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
We're having a network issue that is being worked on at the current moment. This will be resolved and corrected as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
NetCafe said:
Network issue is common. Patience pays.

Truly spoken NetCafe. But network issues can also be common if the DC or server Provider is not a very stable one.

eRudNet

But How much time will it take any estimates, I am suffering huge revenue loses, My BAD Time, it all happened at the wrong time.

AbuKing said:
But How much time will it take any estimates, I am suffering huge revenue loses, My BAD Time, it all happened at the wrong time.
Yes, this is always as it seems to come around isnt it? Sales were doing best ever then this happens with the datacenter and network. Therefore, we are moving to a more stable provider with a stable network. Please be patient with this small transition. This is our first major problem and with our dedication it should be our last.

If anyone needs to contact me I can be contacted personally at mdurai@gmail.com or AIM: xxcrunkonexx

Once again, I apologize for this inconvenience.
-Michael

I am Your Paid user

I am your paid user. Your server has been down for so long time but I even not got a notice email.
This is your service ?
------------
Money is gone.....................................

AbuKing said:
Are they bad (http://ts-host.com), I was told they are shifthing DataCenters, Can anybody suggest how much time it can take, they told it will take 24-48 Hours, can it be much more.
Hello Deepesh,
Tulip was a great company and had good service. But as for this issue that we are going thru with them we've decided to move to another provider, this is what is going to take 24-48 hours to complete. Our hands are tied in this situation because we arent physically able to set-up the new boxes, connection etc etc. As soon as the new servers are online you will be notified immediately, the only thing to do in this situation is have a little bit of patience even with it being hard to do at the moment. I'm eager to work, answer support tickets, use live support and help LH in anyway I can like I've always done. Also, I agree, this situation really sucks big time.

IPAIDYOU said:
I am your paid user. Your server has been down for so long time but I even not got a notice email.
This is your service ?
------------
Money is gone.....................................
Hello,
I'm not sure what domain you had with us, but rest assured that your investment is not gone. As soon as we're back online, you're back online and you can expect to receive an even better level of service than you were receiving before.

Last edited:
JewlzK said:
Best of luck Michael and speedy recovery from the downtime.

AbuKing said:
"Michael", I would like that you use Yahoo for support.
I can be contacted personally on Yahoo! using the screenname xxcrunkonexx although I dont use Yahoo! messenger much I will stay online for a few days so that you can reach me.

Have a good night guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back