• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went through the files in SSH changing main server ip's etc. Restarted named but no effect. Guess I'll wait to the resolve times.

You can also go to cpanel and get a trial license free for 1 month. This should get your cpanel license working until Roland gets the licenses reassigned.

You can also go to cpanel and get a trial license free for 1 month. This should get your cpanel license working until Roland gets the licenses reassigned.

Everyones going to get hit with the Fantastico licenses too Patrick, but that's just another having to wait till it's done process.

216.139.83.161 cannot be activated as a test license because too many test licenses were activated in this ip space. Please request a manual test license by emailing billing@cpanel.net. Trial Licenses are issued at the discretion of cPanel Inc. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
That's what I got when signing up for a free trial.

Sure did, I changed them to my main IP's for NS1 and NS2, I got abit confused though, the IP's before weren't my old NS's.

Having missed this thread earlier and reading it today, it seems over half of FWS's population is hosted at Jewlz :p

Been a lot of action in here in the past day or so Woj :)

Unfortunately it seems they've all went to bed and some of us are left here staying awake waiting :(

Well I'm going fine, Roland's just cleaning up the traces of old IP's on my VPS. The domains are resolving.

Good stuff, had a lot of old bits of IP's to clean up too, it takes ages doing that on anything other than a new box.

And at least I know he's not in his bed either LOL

Good stuff, had a lot of old bits of IP's to clean up too, it takes ages doing that on anything other than a new box.

And at least I know he's not in his bed either LOL

this is true....Decker I do apologize love having you with JewlzK....hopefully this all gets finished up today and things continue to move up and up.

**I do have to run now as internet time from jail has ended**
(sarcastic)

I accept cash or good will from recognised Jedi Masters that visit me personally from more than at least 150 light years away - with their passports!

Roland et all, if your still around is the new DC (where/what/which is it by the way?) having resolution issues with mail routing as I'm having to manually trigger deliveries on some e-mails from client accounts, which is still failing to resolve to the mail server although I can resolve by other paths?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back